Weirdo.

"Calm down he's my friend." I say causing Jihyeok to look at me in confusion.

~

Jake randomly puts his sweater around my waist as I am explaining myself to my brother, Jihyeok. 

"Huh what's this for?" I ask everyone in confusion. 

"your back side is wet" I look at my butt and see it is covered in murky brown water from the puddle. 

"I'm going to get changed be nice to Jake! Or else.." I say after leave quickly to get changed. 

~

"Okay I'm bac-" I stop in the middle of my sentence to see Jake sitting at the dinner table with a bowl of soup and rice in front of him. Huh?

"Hyejin! Jake is my new best friend!" my brother says patting Jake on the head. 

"whaa-" I say after sitting down next to Jake. 

We start to eat and have small talk. Jake puts a large piece of meat on my plate and smiling brightly to me. 

"Okay Jake if your going to date my sister remember you guys are 17. Don't be naughty!" Jihyeok says while laughing.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND YOU IDIOT" I say while hitting Jihyeok with my spoon. 

~

"thanks Jake for coming! Sorry if my family made you feel uncomfortable." I say while opening the gate.

"No, I had so much fun I even got your brother's phone number!" He says catching me off guard. He walks away and I close the gate.

~

"SHIT IM LATE AGAIN" I say as I get dressed and put my shoes on.

"Bye honey!" 

"Bye my little sister!"
I run to school as I live not too far from it. The sun is gleaming brightly, and the light breeze just perfects it. 

"AH!" I say as I crash into a tall man on the street. I can see he is also wearing our school uniform. 

"Watch where yo- Hyejin?" the tall male says.

"Sunghoon? Your late too? WELL GET RUNNING" I say while grabbing his wrist and running. He starts to run as well and he starts to laugh.

We try to quiet enter the classroom but the teacher catches us of course. -_-

"Hyejin! Sunghoon! Why are you late?" Ms. Jang says while stopping attendance.

"uhh I was-"

"I accidently.." We both don't know what to say and look down.

"Okay well since your late solve these math problems on the board." Shit

We both go up to the board, one clearly more confident then the other. 

"Done!" Sunghoon says as he walks to his seat sticking his tongue out at me. 

"Hyejin? What are you doing? Solve the problem." Ms. Jang says. I nervously look at the math problem that makes no sense. 

"Ms. Jang I'll do it!" Jake says as he gets up. Yesss Let's gooo!

Everyone starts oooooo'ing us and cheering for Jake as he gets up. 

Ni-ki slams his hand on his desk that shuts everyone up. It was so loud it is echoing in the room. What is up with him. Is he on his period?

I sit down next to him confused while Jake solves the problem.

"Thank you so muchh!" I say quietly.

"I'm just repaying for yesterday!" He says while smiling. 

"oooo yesterday?" Sunghoon adds. 

"He came to my house and decided to become friends with my brother. Like whattt" I say while laughing. Sunghoon and Jake laugh while the teacher teaches the lesson.

"That's it for today. Mr. Kang is next!" She says as she leaves the class. 

"I heard Mr. Kang is strict." I say to Jake and Sunghoon. 

The reply with nods and when Mr. Kang enters the room everyone goes silent.

"Everyone open your books to page 105! Now!" He says loudly. I reach into my backpack as fast as possible to grab the book. I can see everyone scrabbling to find their books.

"Anyone want to answer number 4?!?!?" Everyone turn there heads away and looks at everything except him. 

"Okay, then I'll call on someone... Ni-ki! YOU! Answer it!" I punch the sleeping Ni-ki in the arm. What is he? Sleeping beauty? minus the beauty. Maybe...

"huh what do I do?" Ni-ki says in Japanese in a low whisper only I can hear. 

"Solve the fucking problem dummy." I say while holding in my laugh.

'I don't want to." He says causing students in the class to gasp along with me. 

"YOU. DONT. WANT. TO?" Mr. Kang screams. Ni-ki your in big trouble. 

"Yea. Is there a problem?" Ni-ki speaks back. 

"You Japanese people disgust me" (Sorry for this part! I am not trying to offend anyone this is a fake story!)

"w-what did you sa-" Ni-ki says as he try to get up from his seat but I hold his wrist causing him to look at me. 

"don't do it." I say while looking at him with pleading eyes.

He sits back down and I say 

"Mr. Kang that was extremely disrespectful to all Japanese people including Ni-ki can you apologize?" I say as I would get in less trouble then Ni-ki. I know using my mom's rich card is bad but if used the right way, why can't I?

"What are you talking about??!?! HYEJIN DETENTION FOR YOU AND NI-KI AS WELL." I scoff and nod slyly.

Everyone looks at me in confusion. 

~

"Okay everyone that's it go home." Mr. Kang says. 

"Will you be okay in detention?" Jake asks concerned about me. 

"Yea, I'll be fine." I say looking at the clock.

"Oh yea, I forgot to ask yesterday can I have your phone number?" Jake says taking out his phone. 

I put in my number and save my contact as "The best person in the world!". 

Everyone leaves and there is about 30 minutes before detention starts. Ni-ki already left to who knows where.

I walk around the building going outside and admiring the beautiful view. I put on my headphones and remembering I forgot to tell my family I got detention.

I walk to a nearby wall and call my mom. No answer. Okay then let's call hmm my brother!

"Hi Hyejin. Why are you not home." 

"Sorry I got detention I'll tell you why but this one teacher in my clas-" I get cut off with Ni-ki coming up to me and saying "Sorry." and kissing my lips while softly caressing my face with his hand. 

I drop my phone with my brother saying "Hyejin? Hyejinnn. What happened?" 

~

Word count:1042❤️❤️❤️