Chapter 9

Hiccup's POV

"NOOO!" Someone shouted, I look to see it was astrid I bringed my scythe down and hit the ground next to him, I look towards astrid and she sighed in relief.

I ducked down towards spitelout's ear and said "You're lucky astrid was here to stop me if not then you would've had a huge hole in your chest." When I looked at him he was still wide eyed and shivering with fear all of the villagers backed away from me,

Me and nica teleported back to astrid to get ready for my banishment, finally I get to leave from this hellhole.

"That was in no way to treat someone from my village!" my father rushed over to me angrily.

Nica and I pointed our scythe's at him so he could stop. "Try us chief and you will definitely not win, I'm not yet banished and you treat me as an outcast. You are a pathetic excuse of a father!" I shouted.

Astrid held me and nica back so that we can already leave this place, we walked away and astrid turned around before we reached the exit of the arena "I Astrid Helena Rose Hofferson exile myself from the village of berk!" she shouted and all of the people were surprised to see astrid exile herself from their village.

"And I Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third declare myself banished from the village berk by using my power as heir and I will no longer be heir to this village in the future!" I said, then the three of us walked away and wen to the forge to get my stuff.

When we reached the forge we saw gobber there ready with my stuff. "I already packed it for yer so ye don't have to stay longer in this village I know how much you want to leave this I will give ye a visit in the future be safe on yer trip." Gobber said and I went to hug him, "You're the best god father and mentor ever thanks so much gobby!" I said but I whispered the last part, I looked at him and he had a tear in his eye and we went on our way.

"What was that? Why'd you call him gobby?" Astrid asked, I looked away because eof how embarrassed I was she heard that.

"Oh it's just that's what hiccup used to call gobber when he was still a little baby when he first went into his shop hiccup called gobber gobby, and he called gobber gobby ever since." Nica explained everything. Astrid laughed at that and I blushed even harder.

"You used to call gobber gobby? Oh how cuteee." Astrid teased, I roll my eyes at her.

"Guys you wait for me at the cove I'll just go get something in another dimension and toothless you're coming with me also, just call for me when something goes wrong okay?" nica said and we nodded so toothless transformed into his human form and went with nica to the other dimension.

Me and astrid were at the cove sitting by the rocks cuddling then a memory popped in my head so I decided to tease astrid with it.

"Hey milady." I said.

"Hm?" She said while still laying on my chest she was too busy to raise her head.

"Atleast I wasn't the one who would wake up a sleeping hiccup when there is a thunderstorm outside." I teased her, I feel her tense and she slowly raised her head with a confused look on her face.

"Was that aimed at me?" She asked, I smirked.

"Yeah, it all went like that when you were alone in your house and dad let you sleep over in our house and let you stay in my room, and that night there was a thunderstorm and you couldn't sleep and you kept shaking me to wake me up because you needed someone to hold you." I explained to her teasingly, she blushed at that she was super embarrassed.

"But with all that I still love you." I said and put my arms around her for a hug but she swatted my arms away I looked at her confused.

"You dare tease the fearless astrid hofferson, no cuddles and kisses for you mister!" She said, oh so this is the kind of game that we're gonna play might as well go along with the flow.