Chapter 11- The Mysterious Man

Comincia dall'inizio

As they continue to explore the library, Ran suddenly cries out in fear. She claims that there is a ghost with a hat near the window, causing her to cling close to Rin.

Shinichi tells them to look closer, while calling Ran stupid. Rin replies angrily that he should not call her sister stupid, which causes Shinichi to groan.

Then they looked around and curtain

"The curtain has slipped off some of its hooks. It only appears on a full moon because the moonlight makes the shadow form. That weird "laughing" sound is the wind that's coming through the window. All most ghost stories lack is an explanation." shinichi said

Shinichi then explores a different part of the library for a moment.

Ran suddenly screams in fear again, calling out for Rin.

Just then, a man suddenly appears and begins speaking to them.

"What you're doing is reading the preview on the cover of the book, simply pretending you can see everything at its finest.
This world is deep and brimming with mysteries" the man said

"Who are you" Shinichi asks who the man is, but the man gives an ambiguous response about the mysteries of the world and how it is deep with much to find.

The man jumps to reveal himself, claiming that he is "your younger brother".

Shinichi is confused and calls for security guards to approach.

"No i should be more specific, I'm your younger Brother"

"My younger brother what do you mean ran call security guard"

"Yes!"

"Shinichi mentions how he'll alert the security guards if he encounters a monster, but Rin disagrees.

"It's useless if you call the security guards. The door won't listen to them." she explains.

The man suddenly confirms his statement by adding that she cast a spell on the door to make it only listen to him.

"Its no use i cast a spell on the door it ll only Listeng to me"

"What did you said!" shinichi said

"Careful, i didn't come to fight you i actually come to challenge you" the man stated as he took his wallet.

"Try to find the treasure that is in here," he says as he takes his wallet.

"The treasure?" Shinichi asks, confused.

"If you can find it, you win. You can have them and I'll even tell you my challenge. If you accept, I'll lift the spell on the door and let you go home. If you do not accept, you'll spend the rest of your life in this cold, dark room."

"Oh by the way i really love seeing blood and anything red " he added

The man chuckles more, liking that Ran is such a fiery and brave girl.

"Oh my what firey little girl " he says, admiring how she isn't afraid to fight him.

"I accept" shinichi replies courageously, accepting his challenge.

"Alright kudo shinichi, my older brother"

Then he Throw the wallet with knife  to them

The man throws the wallet with a knife inside it at Ran, who catches it just in time.

"Gak!" she exclaims, trembling.

"Neechan" Shinichi states with an angry expression.

"You--! What're you..." he continues to speak as the man disappears.