Chapter 16 - Hero awakened

Start from the beginning

"Wait wha-" Rimuru tried to protest but Luminas completely ignored him and turned her focus to the coffin

 Luminas's hand started to glow with pure white light as she paced up to the holy arc. She gave a final glance at the Chloe, thinking that she still looked cute in her child form.

  Returning her attention back to the coffin, she fired the white ray of holy magic, producing a blinding flash that filled the entire room.

  After the brilliant light died down, there was two difference in the room. Chloe who blocked her eyes from the dazzling light was no where to be found and the coffin was open, indicating that the holy arc was finally unsealed.

  Luminas was fidgeting with anticipation and worry as she looked at the figure in front of her. The woman was naked with her eyes closed and her black hair rippling down, barely covering her private parts.

  Slowly, the woman blinked open her eyes revealing her dark black eyes. She looked around the surroundings. Her eyes glinted dangerously when she saw other beings in the room.

  A sword appeared out of nowhere on the woman's hand. As the woman was about to charge at the beings, who she considered her enemy, she stopped dead when one of them stood in front of her, blocking her path.

  It was Rimuru. He instantly saw that the woman was about to attack and moved to stop her. However, the attack never came as the woman stared at Rimuru without moving.

"Rimuru-san?"

 Rimuru blinked his eyes in confusion while a wide smile spread on Luminas's face. She walked past him and faced the woman who had let go of the rapier she was holding.

"Did you sleep well Chloe-chan~" Luminas said with a big grin.

  Luminas at that point was practically drooling since Chloe didn't have a single thread on her, revealing her naked body like herself. It was truly a pleasant sight for the vampire queen to watch.

"Wait, that's Chloe? But what about-" Rimuru said in a surprised tone as she looked back only to see that no one was behind him.

  Completely ignoring Rimuru's question, Luminas threw herself on Chloe.  Chloe had a mixture of exasperated look and embarassed look on her face but didn't resist since she knew it will be no use at all.

  Suddenly she felt a set of fang dig into her neck and wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

"Lu- Luminas mmph- I- I just woke up- hmmph~" Chloe let out a slight moan as Luminas kept on sucking her, ignoring her protest completely. Her face was blushing hard since Rimuru was in front of them. 

  Well, Rimuru at the point was closing his eyes and shut down his hearing. He just kept muttering 'I didn't see or hear anything.' under his breath.

 Luminas separated after a couple of minutes with her face full of ecstasy.

"Ah, I missed this taste so much~" (Luminas)

"Now, I want some more of them. Would you join me Chloe-chan?~" (Luminas)

  Chloe, who obviously saw what the vampire was hinting, blushed furiously but didn't say anything since she don't want to imagine what will happen if she refuse. It's not like she can refuse in the first place either.

  Seeing this, the smile on her face grew even bigger and she snapped her finger, teleporting both of them to her bedroom, enjoying their time.

  Rimuru on the other hand collapsed to the ground in relief. He was thinking that he was extremely lucky that he had told Kumara to go back into imaginary space before 'this' happened. He didn't even want to imagine what will happen when Ciel finds out.