Chapter 6

After 3 days of preparation, the others are finally ready to open the Henitsue Manor to their guest to introduce the new members of the Henituse Family the Golden Turtle, and the neutral family of the roan Kingdom.

The guest looked inside the Henituse Manor admiring the place with gold and silver all around the place. Commoners and Noble around looked around the place while the people watching live watched in envy looking at the beautiful place they are currently seeing right now. 

All of the people viewing the live broadcast are eating and drinking happily which the Henituse Family made and delivered the food around the kingdom courtesy of the Count and Countess of the family wanting to show everyone they treasure the new family members and also a warning not to touch them.

Of course, everyone knows not to touch the Henituse family the Neutral Golden Turtle one of the most powerful Count families in the Kingdom, and some people know not to touch them because they know that the Henitesu Family is the family that was once one the guardian of the north that is powerful but kind that choose to monitor the Forest of Darkness

Cale looked outside his window phasing around while Lily and Basen looked at him while Hans just smiled at him wondering if he should give his young master a sweet tea or a lemon tea.

"Oraboni calm down"

Lily said and put her hands on Cale's hands and dragged him to sit down.

Basen sweatdropped and looked at his older brother who got dragged by Lily

'She really has the Henituse blood'

Cale and Basen said remembering that their family is naturally physically strong since they were once famous for being a strong guardian of the north. 

Hans looked at Cale and gave him a lemon tea and Cale almost chocked while Hans just looked at him

"Young master, do you like my lemon tea?"

Hans said while looking at Cale who had just drank the lemon tea. 

"Where are my children??'

Cale said and Lily remembered her niece and nephew's face when she left them in her mother's grasp.

"They are safe don't worry Oraboni"

Lily said while Basen sweatdropped he know their mother is an elegant woman but when she is interested in you she won't let you go and decorate you and make you look perfect 

Basen shivered at the thought and reminisced his time in his mother's grasp while his father left him for his mother to take out her things and began working out his looks... Basen is not going to lie the process is tiring but she will dress you in comfy clothes and hairstyles.

Hans and Basen looked at the Deruth while the man sweatdropped and went out of the room to find his wife and grandchildren.

Cale drinks the lemon tea now with honey and sugar and looked out the window.

Basen and Lily looked at their older brother and an image flashed in front of them of the picture of the late countess that they saw.

Everything was so similar the white clothes, red hair, and the background it feels like the countess and their older brother are twins in looks.

"Papa!"

The siblings looked outside and saw Cadel dragging Caiden and Calliope all of them wearing white and golden clothes that match their father.

Basen and Lily looked at Calliope's hair and immediately looked in awe.

Calliope's hair is decorated with simple golden leaves and golden flowers and her hair is tied with the upper half into a bun and the lower half curly and wavy.

Lily immediately looked at her mother in amazement and looked back again at her niece.

Basen just looked at the two buys who looked like his older brother except for the hair color.

Their hair is simply slick back and both of them are in different directions.

Basen pats their heads and picked Cadel up and before he can pick Caine up Deruth already picked him up while Lily continued playing with a sleepy Calliope.

Cale looked at his family and smiled softly. he never thought this day will come when he and his father's family- no, his family as well.

Deruth and Violan looked at their children and smiled softly while holding each other's hands.

Meanwhile~

Hans and Mike both Cale and Deruth personal butlers are snapping pictures all over the places stealthily of the family who is glowing very bright with happiness.