'Hey, hope you're parents aren't causing too much trouble, I just got to my friends, speak later :)'

Guilt was the first thing that came to him, and then how mad Buck would be when he finds out that Eddie is already in Austin. He promised he wouldn't hold things in so decides to bite the bullet.

'Hey, yeah my sister put them in their place, talking of which you're most likely gonna hate me but I'm also in Austin seems my sister moved out here, so might see you round.'

Once the send button is hit he places his phone down with no intentions on looking at it for ages. He makes his way to the kitchen wondering where his sister had gotten to, as he walks in he can see she is there making something.

"You don't need to make us anything." He says.

She looks at him but it more a glare and then looks at her phone on the table and nods to it, Eddie just looks at her and then she holds her hands up covered in ingredients, he picks the phone up and holds it up to her face to unlock and opens the translate app and watches as she talks. Once she is done he turns the phone round and reads what she put.

'Who said I was making anything for you, these are for Chris. But you can help by ordering the Pizza to be delivered in two hours, Hawaiian for me please. Now go relax.'

"Ugh you monster, pineapple does not belong on pizza, I will go sort it now, and then relax in the garden." He says, turning away so he can't see the obvious rant his sister is giving.

He walks into the other room grabbing his phone and then heading to the garden grabbing a beer from the fridge, he can see his sister waving her arms at him and talking but he chuckles and shrugs before walking off.

As he looks round the garden he can tell his sister really hasn't either had the time or just didn't want to do anything in it, there were overgrown bushes, the grass needed cutting and just looked a mess. But there was a table and chair on the patio so he took a seat and looked at his phone seeing a message he wanted to avoid saying but he needed to know what it said. He opens the phone and goes straight to ordering the pizzas for later and then bites the bullet and opens the message from Buck.

'Hey, you weren't too know, there has been a lot for you to deal with also. But at least if I get bored stuck in the apartment we could maybe meet up, but I totally get if you're too busy I know you're out here for a reason.'

Eddie lets a sigh out more out of relief that Buck wasn't mad well at least not in the message. He had grown to really like Buck these last few weeks especially with the constant texting they had been doing. But meeting up with Buck felt right but then Eddie thinks about why Buck is out here also.

'That would be cool, but I know you're here for a reason too. So what are you up to? We're just waiting on pizza.'

He starts to relax, the next few days were going to be hell, having to deal with the solicitor for Shannon's payout, but also his parents. But he knew in the long run these few days of hell will set him and Chris up. There's a vibration from his phone and he looks at the new message.

'Yeah I am, but be cool, hang with you and maybe Chris, have a day out at the park. Also what are you having on the pizza?'

'Yeah, I'm sure there's a park or something we can go too. I'm having a meat feast. My sister is having ham and pineapple, a monster I know haha.' He chuckles and already can see the typing logo.

'There is nothing wrong with ham and pineapple. It's sweet and salty at the same time. Let me know what day you are free and we can sort something.' Eddie smiles at the message, it was nice to just have a friend.

'Thanks, yeah I will speak to Chris to see what he feels like doing but i'm sure if I mention you he will be up for it, he adores you, which is rare so be honored. Speak later.' he hits send and places the phone down.

He again looks out at the garden, he could only hope he could afford a decent sized garden once he got the money. But also he wanted to be able to give Chris a decent life, but he knew that they would both need things adapting in any home to help them both. A glass appears on the table and he sees his sister taking a seat holding a book, as he looks closely he can see it's a sign language book.

"Really." He states, and is met with a slap from the book, he watches as his sister types.

'Look, you need to learn the basics, I'm learning too so there is no excuse, come on, we can practice some before the pizza arrives.' he lets a grumble out but nods.

They spend twenty minutes learning and doing the signs, he finds it far more easier to learn with his sister than the actual tutor and gets some basic signs down, the pizza eventually turns up and they settle on the sofa watching a film with subtitles on but Eddie couldn't really focus, there was a lot on his mind and he just wanted to sleep. But also he wanted to meet up with Buck, just them two, he never really got to go out and have a drink and now maybe was the right time to do it or was it, before he could think he was sending the text and hitting send and placing the phone down as he notices the time, he takes Chris to bed and lets him relax he then heads back to the living room and looks at his phone.

'Hey, random question, but would you maybe want to go for a drink just us two? I think it would be nice to be able to chat without a hospital bed in the way haha.'

Looking at the message he could see it had been read, and the typing logo kept appearing and disappearing and then just disappeared. What if Buck had misread it and though Eddie was asking him out, he would like that but at the same time knows Buck is not in the right place.

"Ugh." He mutters as he heads off to his bedroom, saying night to Chris on the way.

Why did he do this to himself, ruin everything that was good. He lays down and tries to drift off hoping tomorrow will be a better day.