"And.... Done!! Yay!! Finally!!" We all say.  I jump up and down while taking out my phone to take a picture. 

"Thanks for helping!! I'll take them to school tomorrow somehow..." I say while looking at the hundreds of cupcakes we decided to make. Do I need to drive to school or something??

"I'll come in the morning and help you carry them." Niki says making me blush.

"Same here!" Jake says like a puppy. 

"I'll come too!" Sunoo says. I smile and happily hop over to the others. 

We order a bunch of food to share with the others before everyone leaves. I wave goodbye to everyone and me and Niki get left behind. 

"Hyejin. Wear something nice tomorrow. I've got a surprise for you okay?" Niki says while smiling. 

"Uhm okay I guess. Also there he is! I haven't seen your smile in a while." I say while pointing at his mouth. 

"Only for you my love." Niki says while waving bye. Ekkk. Why does he always make my stomach feel like it's exploding. 

~

I wake up and look for an outfit to wear. Niki said to wear something nice but I really don't know why I should?

I wear this fancy Prada outfit and do my makeup since today is a fancy day

I wear this fancy Prada outfit and do my makeup since today is a fancy day. Hopefully my face isn't too bloated since I just woke up. 

Today, normal classes were canceled so the volunteers and seniors can set up and have fun. 

I walk downstairs happily and take my bag to the front door. I stare at the cupcakes and think about ways to carry them. 

I scream "MOM!! JIHYEOK OPPA??! HEESEUNG!?! ANYONE!?" 

Why is no one awake? I need someone to drive for me so I don't have to carry the cupcakes all the way to school. 

"What do you need?" I hear a groggy voice say from the stairs. I look up to see Jihyeok half awake and rubbing his eyes. 

"Omg thank you. Can you drive me and three of my friends to school? We have this festival thingy and we have a bunch of cupcakes to get to school." I plead. He does a swift hand movement and comes down the stairs. 

"Okay let's go." Jihyeok says while grabbing a hoodie and his keys. I smile and grab the boxes of cupcakes one by one and put them by the door. I wear my shoes and open the door. 

I see three giant figures hovering over me as I open the door. They are all wearing decent looking clothes for the first time. -_-

"Hey guys. My brother agreed to drive us so let's quickly get the cupcakes and get to school." I say while taking a box of cupcakes and walking towards Jihyeok and his car. Niki, Jake, and Sunoo walk around with their eyes half open and yawning. 

Niki pulls me aside for a second and he says to me "you look super pretty today." then leaves right after. 

We load the cupcakes in the trunk and get into the car. I sit in the front while the boys sit in the back. 

We silently get to school but this time not awkwardly, before everyone is tired as hell. 

"Okay guys we-" I stop my sentence as I look back to see all of them sleeping with each others heads on someone else's shoulder. I giggle and take our my phone to take a picture. 

"Jihyeok can you help me with the cupcakes and just let them sleep in here for a bit?" I say trying to get him out of the car as I don't trust him alone in the car with my friends. 

He nods and we unbuckle our seatbelts as quietly as possible and take the cupcakes out of the trunk. 

We walk in the school and see tons of little tents set up and a big stage set up in front of the school. Our school has a giant outside garden and wide areas for all of this. 

We walk to our stand with me, Jake, and Sunoo's name on it. We place the cupcakes down and Jihyeok leaves to the car. I remember the three bozos sleeping in Jihyeok's and start darting to the car. 

I have never run as fast as this in my life. I feel like a track star!!

I pass Jihyeok and open the car door as quiet as possible and see them still sleeping. I admire them for a couple of seconds and tap on Jake's shoulder which was closest to the door I opened. 

"Hm?" Jake says while looking around. I explain to him that we arrived and and he slowly wakes the others. 

Sunoo, Jake, and Niki all get up and walk behind me as we walk to our stand. 

We sit down for just a second and the boys close their eyes looking like they are going to fall asleep again. 

"Uhm excuse me. Can- Can you give this to Jake?" A girl out of a group of what looks like 6 girls say. 

"Uhm sure." I say quietly. I admire the box decorated with cute stickers and decorative paper. 

"This is for Sunoo!" "This is for Sunghoon." "This is for Niki!" "This bag is for Jay thank you!" "I got this for Jungwon!" the rest of the girls say before running away. I look at our table full of presents I almost can't see in front of me. I guess these losers are quite popular I've got to admit...

~

Word count: 1500❤️❤️❤️