Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter

Mulai dari awal

Drake: What does that mean?

Cana: (giggles, stands up) Well you're just gonna have to see for yourself big boy.

Cana is about to leave but before she she leaves she bends over and kisses Drake on the cheek. She gives him a wink and walks away. Drake chuckles from this but then starts thinking about what Cana said.

Drake: A fateful encounter? Who am I fated to meet?

Later on

Drake was chilling at one of the tables in the guild that was until he heard excited shouting. He looks over and sees the reporter Jason taking pictures of Erza in her armor and asking her questions.

Jason: (looks over) Huh? AAAAAHHHHH!!! (rushes over too Drake) IT'S YOU! THE DRAGON LORD! THIS IS SO COOOL!

Drake: (uninterested) Hi Jason.

Jason: So is it true that you learned new forms of Dragon slayer magic?! And is it also true that you almost ate Jose?! That's so cool!

Drake: (comically angry) IN NO WAY WAS THAT COOL!

Jason then stops and sees Lucy.

Jason: Wait who's she?

Drake: (smiles proudly, chuckles) This is Lucy, my mate and the celestial dragon slayer!

Jason: WHAAAAAAT?! (Gets in Lucy's face) YOU'RE REALLY THE DRAGON LORD'S LOVER?!

Lucy: (a bit shaken) Uh yeah. So is Erza, our bodies got "enhanced" when we hooked up with Drake.

Jason: That's so cool! I thought Titania looked a lot more bustier and curvaceous than she already was!

Jason starts taking pictures of Lucy as she makes different poses for him. Drake lets out a small chuckle as he watches from the side. Suddenly Jason dashes over to Drake and gets in his face.

Jason: Dragon Lord! It's said that you're engaged to the princess of Fiore! That's so cool!

Drake: (comically shocked) HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT?! AND DON'T YOU DARE POST THAT STORY!

Suddenly Jason away from Drake and runs up too Arong and Dex.

Jason: WHOA! You two are the new dragon slayers right?! That's so cool!

Jason starts asking them questions to which Dex was laughing nervously. Arong on the other hand was getting annoyed and he also didn't like all the pictures Jason was taking of him.

Arong: Get that camera OUT OF MY FACE!