Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter

Start from the beginning

FAIRY TAIL: TALE OF THE DRAGON LORD SEASON 2!

It had been about a day after the Fantasia parade and The Battle of Fairy Tail. Natsu was chewing out Drake being angry with him for expelling Laxus from Fairy Tail. But Makarov told Natsu that it was his decision not Drake's.

Drake: (currently leaning against wall) Master had already gone through enough pain and torment Natsu. I was just carrying a burden that he shouldn't have to hold. Besides, you think I wanted to expell Laxus? I didn't want to but Laxus crossed the line too many times Natsu and you know this.

Natsu: Yeah but.....

Drake: (places hand on Natsu's shoulder) I know it's hard but it's for the best.

After Drake said that Makarov explained how Laxus wasn't and actual dragon slayer like Drake and the others. But his father Ivan put a dragon slayer lacrima in him when he was young giving him the abilities of a dragon slayer. Afterwards Makarov felt guilty for the trouble that his grandson caused and was about to relinquish his role as guild master. But thanks to the words of Drake and Freed (who cut his hair to atone for his misdeeds) Makarov decided to stay. Also Evergreen and Bickslow are opening a lot more to the other guild members.

But that wasn't the big surprise for Drake. Because while Erza was fighting Laxus she ended up seeing Mystagon's face. And his face was revealed to be none other than Jellal but it seemed he wasn't the same.

1 Week later

It shows the results of the Miss Fairy Tail contest, it was a close call but in the end Erza won first and Lucy won second with Juvia coming in third.

Lucy: (sighs) Well so much for first place.

Drake: (walks up to her) Hey don't be like that Lucy! You should feel proud you came in 2nd next to Erza, that's an accomplishment!

Lucy: Yeah true.

Suddenly Erza jogs by wearing a purple dress.

Lucy: Hey Erza what's with the fancy getup?

Erza: (stops, looks back) I don't have time to talk, I have to put on my makeup on!

Lucy: Huh?

Suddenly Gajeel glides by in his shoo be do bad outfit.

Lucy: Okay? Wonder what's going on with those today.

Lisanna: (giggles, walks up) You didn't hear the news? A reporter from "Sorcerer Weekly" magazine is coming to the guild to do an interview.

This catches Lucy's attention as this could be her chance to get on the cover of sorcerer's weekly. Lucy runs off to prepare for the reporter leaving Drake by his lonesome. Once she left Drake just sat back folded his arms and closed his eyes. A few seconds later Cana shows up and sat down beside him drinking a bottle of alcohol.

Cana: Ugh, I really need a man. (Looks at Drake) Huh, ask and thou shall receive. (Smirks) Hey Drake wanna screw? Heard from Erza and Lucy that you fucked their brains out.

Drake: (opens one eye, blushing a bit) No, not right now. (Slight annoyance through gritted teeth) Although I wish Lucy and Erzs wouldn't talk about our sex life like that.

Cana: Boo! But guess what Drake? The cards have spoken.

This comment catches Drake's attention as he fully opened his eyes and looks at Cana.

Drake: The cards?

Cana: (holds up a card) That's right the cards have spoken to me. Apparently you're destined to have a fateful encounter today.