She was not like other girls or models that I've dated before. She was so different, but in a good sense. Her face screams innocence and nothing else.

Well why am I thinking about her..?

Shaking that angel's thoughts off my mind I went to the car to take my mom's bag.

(After some time)

I was walking to the stage to meet my Brother and Pooja Bhabhi (sister-in-law).
They make a perfect match together.

But I saw my angel there.
Wait!! Did i say MY angel? God! What's this girl is doing. In just 45 mins, she's messing with my mind.

She was about to go down the stage but collided with me. She can get hurt like this.

Why am I caring if she get hurt or not?

She apologized but i ignored her this time.

After some time, when I was just talking to some guests. My mom called me to meet someone.
I went towards her and again my eyes met with those brown eyes who is messing up with my mind. I didn't break the eye contacts. Her eyes are so beautiful.

My mom introduced her as Pooja bhabhi's best friend 'Ishita Sharma'.
Hmm...nice name just like her.

I shake my rough hands with her soft ones. And that mere touch was enough to send shivers to the core of my body. But she quickly removed her hand.

Just then my mom left two of us because she have to talk to some guests.
I look at the beauty in front of me who have a frown on her face. Maybe she don't wanna be with me alone. Ohh angel! You don't have to be scared from me.

She look up at me and pass a small smile but i kept my face emotionless.
She started a conversation by saying " so how are you"?
I replied with a smirk "all good as you can see."

The way she was fiddling with her hands clearly tell that she was nervous. But why? I will not do anything to her.

"So you're Pooja's best friend which she always talks about. Since when you both are friends?" I asked her in order to continue the conversation because i don't want her to go away from me.
" we're best friends from last 12 years. We met in school. Since then we both are together." She said.

"12 years!! That's a long time!! Well what do you do?" I asked in order to get to know more about her.
She replied that she's a government teacher in a school and studying further to be a professor.

To say I was impressed by her, like at such a young age she's independent. Other girls I've known before only live on their parent's money. But she is something different.

"What do you do?" She asked softly.
I was shocked that she don't know about me. But rather i replied that I'm the COO of Singhania Industries .
She was shocked after listening to this but soon make her face normal.

Just then my mom called me "Rey and Ishu!! Come let's eat something. You both haven't ate something since you came here."
Yup!! She still cares for me but i like the thing that she also care for Ishita.

God!!! This girl is gonna make me mad.

"No aunty!! It's okay. You both go. I'll eat later." She said to mom.
My mom said "beta! Why will you eat later? You're also just like a daughter to me. Come eat with us. No need to be shy."

She blushed and agreed with her.

Now she's sitting on the table in front me with both my and Pooja Bhabhi's family. I kept stealing glances at her and noticed that she eat very little that's why she's so thin. She should eat more. Eating this little is not good for her health.
Maybe she felt my gaze, that's why she look up and my eyes met with her. She blushed and a beautiful shade of red adored her cheeks but she quickly glance away at the other direction.

I smirk knowing the effect of her.

The engagement was done. And people are enjoying themselves.
Just then Ishita came from somewhere and told mom and Geeta aunty that she have to go home as it's late.

Geeta aunty said showing concern to her " But Ishu, how will you go beta it's past midnight. It's not safe to go alone."
"It's okay aunty! I'll just book a cab. No problem." She replied.

Is she mad or what? She will go alone at this time in a cab. What If something will happen to her? The thought of only something happening to her made my blood boil.

Just then mom said " but we have problem with you going alone. It's not safe at this time."

Bravo mom! Bravo!

She was going to say something but i cut her off by saying that "It's ok mom! I'll drop her."
Ishita was shocked by my statement. Clearly she doesn't expect this from me. But in the presence of me she's not going alone at this time.

"But...." she started to day but i cut her off by saying or rather commanding "YOU are going with me."
After listening to my tone, she kept quiet.

On the other hand my mom has a teasing smile on her face.
I rolled my eyes at her and gave the look 'Don't start again.'

After bidding bye we both went to my car.