16 ~ Screws loose

Unedited
_______________

~ Althea's POV~

Everything happened so fast, one moment I was having a small conversation with Rosalie, the next, people were crowded around Bella, Tyler and Edward.

Edward, who ran peculiarly quick, like a blur. He was fast, definitely way too fast than how humans are capable of. Heck, that could easily be in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Though, I have a feeling that this isn't the only special thing he can do, but right now, I really should check if Bella's alright.

~End of Althea's POV~

Althea worriedly ran towards her friend, leaving the Cullen's side whom she noticed —for a couple seconds — looked distraught by the situation, though it wasn't for the reasons she thought it was. Edward practically fled from the situation like he was caught stealing candy from a child, whilst students started to crowd around Isabella.

"Bella I'm so sorry, I-i panicked" Althea kept hearing Tyler mutter apologies, so she looked back and gave him a mixed look of worry and sympathy after noticing his condition.

"Bella! I've got 911 on the phone now"

After a few moments more of students yelling different things, the taller brunette tried to give Bella some space from the crowd; keyword being tried, but amidst the small chaos, that didn't stop her from noticing the big dent in Tyler's car.

Either she had a few screws loose or Edweirdo just really lived up to his nickname.

__________

Alice stayed beside her mate. She knew the consequences of what Edward did, she knows what would happen if the Volturi found out, but she also knows that she would've done the exact same thing. She held on tight to Althea's warm hand as Abigail drove them to Forks' Community Hospital. The tall brunette was practically clinging on to the vampire, as the car nears the hospital building.

Abigail dropped off the pair with a promise that she would wait for them outside where she parked off the black convertible. The walls of the hospital became familiar to Althea, unfortunately everything was too familiar. She's been in these exact halls way too many to count and her past seemed to followed her everywhere, the problem? She simply can't outrun it. She was too tired to run and hide away, and every moment she ran, the faster it would catch up on her.

__________

"Bella, you okay?" Chief Swan promptly entered the room, a worried tone laced in his voice before looking at Tyler

"You and I are gonna talk."

A few more things happened that Althea didn't really pay attention to until Bella stood up. She gave a brief thank you to Dr. Cullen before tugging Alice up with her as they both followed behind Bella and Chief Swan.

"My love, I have to catch up with Rosalie in a bit, but I can walk with you outside" Alice gave her lover a small optimistic smile, standing her tiptoes to give Althea a small kiss on the lips.

They bid the Swans goodbye. Althea made sure to give Bella a small hug before walking away with a tiny pixie happily clinging on her.

__________

A/N: Y'all I'm so sorry for the late updated. This was meant to be updated on my birthday last month, but HAPPY PRIDE MONTH FELLOW GAYS !! 🥳🏳️‍🌈

ILY ALL <3