I Visit myself

Cat Blank POV
Being akumatized was terrible.At first it was like watching a movie of your self,then you start to think like the akumatized version.Then eventually you start to bind with the akuma.The longer you are akumatized the harder it becomes to fight it.Now I was trying to fight it my brain hurt it was trying,but I was to far in.It is like a cancer growing becoming a part of you I had to get the miraculous I thought,but I could not reveal my identity the other part of me thought.It was like the two sides of me made a compromise.Do you know where you need to go to get the miraculous. "Yes"I responded.We were still in the white space.So this was how the buddy miraculous works I thought.I had never had to use it,so I was intrigued by it.

Ok"he responded "but why do you need to go there"

"You don't need to know"I told him.I was still able to influence myself,but not very much.He put his hand on one of the bubbles floating around the white space.It started to change,now it showed the roof of the Agrest house I walked inside the portal.It closed behind me.

It stood there this place brought back so many memories,good and bad.
I looked lin side the window,and I saw myself in there talking to Nino.He was crying,and on his knees.Then my I felt a pounding in my head.I felt my mind give in to the akuma.I was now Cat Blank. I shoot a white beam of power into the air,hoping to get the attention of ladybug.

Pathetic"I muttered to myself .I was so dumb back then,I couldn't figure out the love square,or even realize that Marinette liked me.Honestly I was an idiot.I jumped into the window breaking the glass,and landed in my room.

Adrien and Nino ran downstairs.I reali,zed that they were heading for the exit,the two giant doors.I sent a blast of white energy just above the doors.A pile of rubble now blocked the doors.

They turned the other way,and started running upstairs again.What we're they doing I thought to myself.i continued y to i fallow then determined to get the miraculous.No I. Wanted more than that I wanted to kill him,to kill Adrien,to save him from the pain to come.I also wanted to kill Ladybug she had abandoned me.She didn't love me.

Once I saw the third floor hall way I knew where they were going.He let his emotions get the best of him.Going to the place that holds most of his childhood memories.It will distracted him.I Decided to let them go inside the room.Then once they thought they were safe I would surprise them.

I waited,and counted to 60.Then I opened the floor board,and reached my hand down.I grabbed Adrien by the neck.He fought against me,trying too kick me,and say claws out.Made sure that my he could not.He was strong,but he was no match for me.He started to go limp.What am I doing I thought to myself I don't want to hurt anyone.I don't want the miraculous,and I don't hate ladybug.I felt my grip loosen,then I heard a voice in my head.

"What are you doing,don't hurt him Just face Ladybug,and get the miraculous"My father told me.Then I had to get the miraculous,and revenge on Ladybug for abandoning me.I let him go,and he fell to the floor.

"Fine"I muttered.I jumped onto the roof.My Signal had worked.Ladybug was standing on the building across from me.

"Hello Marinette"I yelled.
She fell to her knees,and cried.

"You know my identity"She screamed.

"Yes"I responded.She thought that I was the original Cat Noir,the one from her realty.I decided to use that against her.

I lunged at her.She moved out of the way.I scratched her.She let out a horrible scream.There was now a scratch mark along her face.She tried to hit me with her Yo-Yo I grabbed it,and threw it at her.She caught it,and Summoned her lucky charm.Enough of this game I thought. Out of the the sky dropped a spotted knife. I shot a big blast of white energy at it.It was destroyed.She had lost.

"My lucky charm"she cried.

"You can't win"I said.

End of chapter

I hoped you liked it.