[02]

T/W: Mentions of rape and there's some psychological abuse shit going on...

It's a warm Saturday morning, Oka is just walking around through the neighborhood. She's wearing a purple turtleneck and a black skirt today. Just a normal walk around where she lived. Or so it seemed... she's now walking through the city and stops outside of a mall, seemingly waiting for something. She stood there for a good hour and a half before someone showed up, and of course... it's Musume Ronshaku.

"Sorry for the last minute change of plans, hope I didn't keep you waiting!" Musume said, though it was clearly sarcasm.

"I-It's alright... I'm s-starving c-can w-we go to a food court...?" Oka asked.

Though it seems like Musume intentionally ignored her before her own stomach growled loudly.

"Yeah, let's go sweetie." Musume said as she grabbed Oka's hand and they both walked inside the mall.

Oka looked over at Musume who was just looking forward and smiling. Oka couldn't help but blush a little bit.

"You like what you see, don't you?" Musume asked.

Oka nodded and gently leaned herself against Musume, Musume gave her brief a kiss on the cheek.

"You don't listen to me that often but your looks make up for it... you're adorable sweetie." Musume says while walking them into a ramen place.

Oka looks really happy. Musume hugs her before they get seated by a waitress.

Oka opens a menu and begins reading, Musume does the same. Though she has an idea, she takes Oka's menu and closes it.

"Let's eat out of  the same bowl, okay?" Musume asked, Oka nodded and they both looked through the menu together.

They eventually settled for shrimp flavored noodles with a hint of spice... it was delicious. As they finished eating Oka got up but Musume stopped her.

"Pay the bill for me this time, spent all my money on jewelry last night." Musume said.

Oka hesitated for a moment then nodded and pulled out her wallet, she had just enough money to pay off the bill. With a sigh of relief, they both left the restaurant.

After a few moments of exploring Oka shyly tugs Musume's sleeve. Musume looks over and tilts her head.

"I-I g-gotta use the b-bathroom... can we take a small d-detour?" Oka asked.

Musume nodded and led Oka to a restroom. It has a sign on the door that says unoccupied. Oka opened the door and saw that it was just for one person at a time.

"O-Oh, it's only for one person. It'd be weird if we both went-" Musume cut Oka off by turning the sign to occupied, quickly pulling Oka inside while closing and locking the door.

Oka stared at Musume, Musume is reapplying her makeup while looking in the mirror. Oka shyly used the bathroom, she did her best to look away from Musume but it was ready too much being in the same room alone together.

"You're lucky Oka," Musume said.

Oka didn't respond but simply looked up at Musume who was still turned at the mirror.