[04]

It's midnight, meaning a very early Sunday morning. As the light cuts on in Osoro's room Oka gasps loudly at the sight. Osoro's room is very cute, lots of pink. Oka walks over to Osoro's desk and sees 2 monitors, an cute parrot mousepad. She turns and sees a huge Pikachu plushie Infront of a closet door. Oka goes to the closet, moves the plush aside, and opens it, there's a BUNCH of cute animal plushies and pokemon plushies inside. Osoro's bed is really pretty too, very aesthetic. Oka continues looking through the closet and Osoro's clothes are a mixture of badass and adorable. A white tank top with a washed bloodstain, and then there's a Sylveon onesie. Oka could hear Osoro walk in and quickly turned around, Osoro looked embarrassed... really embarrassed.

"Uh... i-it's really not what you think..." Osoro says while fiddling with her blanket.

She messes with it too much that the blanket slips right off of her and it's clear that Osoro is wearing a Pikachu onesie. Oka is just staring, Osoro is just staring.

"H-Heh... Hehah! Hehehehehe!" Oka began dying of laughter.

Osoro joined in and they both started laughing loudly. They laughed for a good 12 minutes until Oka started coughing.

"Holy shit, I had no idea that someone as big and bad as you had such a soft spot..! Bahaha! O-Ow my side-" Oka says.

"Haha, yeah. That's why I wanted to hide it... If the other delinquents or anyone else in the school found out about this... I don't know what I'd do. I don't want people to know about this. Okay?" Osoro says. Oka nods in response.

"Y-Your cute l-little secret is safe with me," Oka adds on.

"Good, now... I'd like to get some rest." Osoro says.

"Yeah, a-agreed..." Oka says, she yawns right after though.

Osoro hopped in bed, she gestures for Oka to join her.

"W-Wait, for reals?" Oka asked.

"Sure, why not? You already know my secret." Osoro says as she tucks herself in.

Oka shrugged her shoulders and flopped onto the bed, it's extremely comfortable. So comfy that Oka felt like crying tears of joy.

"Goodnight, Oka." Osoro says.

"N-Nighty night, O-Osoro..." Oka says.

They both close their eyes but realize that there is one problem... the light is still on. They open their eyes and stare at each other.

"Can you-" Osoro started.

"N-No." Oka interrupts.

They both continued staring at each other silently. The silence suddenly broke with them arguing about who'd turn the light off. It was a very dumb thing to argue over, it'd only have taken a few seconds. The argument goes on for a good 50 minutes before the both of them start babbling like toddlers because of how tired they are.

"I-I says... you d-do it... am the g-guest." Oka said sleepily.

"Fuck're you talking to... I'd beat the shit out of you right now... you and your failing relationship with Ronshaku..." Osoro said, her eyes were closing and opening.