The combination of her touch and the sharp blade barely cutting, the feelings of her assault made his heart skip. His grin grew wider as he purposely leaned into the blade. He knew her attempts to intimidate him only made him excited if anything. Deep down he knew no matter what face she showed him, he would take pleasure in it all the same.

Whether Emiko was filled with fury and was moments from slicing his flesh open or if she was terrified and he could swear that the sound of her heartbeat hummed in his ears, he was utterly obsessed with her reactions. The only face that had a chance of bothering him was the impassive expression she wore with her monotone. The smart and harsh comments she made sometimes rode a nerve he did not know he had but he took it as a challenge because he loved new things so much. But there was nothing he loved more than watching his Emiko get so wound up around him.

So instead of feeling the need to wince or back down from her threat, his stitched hand traveled from her waist to suddenly wrap around the dark strands of her hair. Her head was forced back harshly as he yanked with force and laughed at the sensation of small dig from the dagger in her hand. The sound her gasp and pant was music to his ears and when her hands tried to push him away, he only leaned more into her body.

Now chest to chest and face so closely to his own, he looked down at his Emiko's expression. His gaze eyeing her doll like features and witnessing her blush amorously. Her brown eyes were angry as they stared scorchingly into his crimson gaze. But something else clouded her vision that he had not recognized.

His eyes were hooded as his heart pounded and sensation filled his gut. He was excited more than anything and the anger in her eyes made him want to play with her so much more.

"I liked hearing my name from your lips so much more, Emi."

Emiko could not comprehend how hard her heart was hammering in her chest. She hated that whatever she did was not wiping the grin from his face. If anything he looked more thrilled with the fact she had attempted to slice his abdomen open. The proximity of his face to her own and the harsh tug on her scalp with his hand wrapped around the bottom her hair made it so hard for her to put together thoughts. All she had to go off of was the feeling of anger and the way the butterflies flapped wildly. The fury she felt increased with the way her face was rosy and the buzz in her skin at the way their faces almost touched.

Though shoving did nothing against his strong abdomen, she was tempted to cut him again but it was hard to make moves while completely unable to focus.

The warmth of his breath, the electric sensation his touch left, the tug of her roots, his face so close to her own, and his strong forearm next to her head. She wished the earth would swallow her whole with the way her body responded to the sensations.

"But I don't know if that beats the feeling of you under me." His voice spoke lowly and Emiko could only glare, not trusting her voice to be firm enough to tell him off. "You give me so many new feelings, Emi. Can you blame me for wanting you so close to me?"

His lips whispered against her ear and Emiko's eyes were wide.

T-There is no way he does not know what he is doing.

He suddenly pulled back to looked at her face once more. His grin bordering a smirk as he sighed. His eyes were dark and prodding as he stared at the way her teeth bit into her pink lip. Something about seeing her do such a small thing made him flex his hand as it created a need that tried so hard to unfurl in his gut. Juuzou was not sure what it all meant and was not sure what the need called for him to do. He just knew he was practically stuck staring at the pink petals that were crushed under her teeth and that he almost wished he was under them instead.

The perverted thought caused a halt in the rocking motion inside his abdomen and sobered him for a moment. He had never truly experienced perversive thoughts for a person quite like this. Sexuality was a subject not well visited by him and was enough to make him pull himself together. But if he was going to experience more new feelings, why not with his Emiko?

"You make my heart beat so loud. I love playing with you Emiko. I want every moment I can with you."

Emiko grunted as he suddenly pushed off from her body. Juuzou exited the alleyway he had pressed his body so tightly against her own in as if nothing happened at all. His expression was plain and his hands were shoved back into his dark pants casually. The only indication that the cogs in his head were moving was the darkness of his eyes still remaining.

Emiko worked to catch her breath before running a few hands to smooth out the inky strands. She swallowed thickly and made the resolve to dwell on what had happened when she got home. Made the resolve to question Juuzou on what the hell that was when he had let his guard back down. Eyeing his suddenly blank emotions, she knew he would only ignore any talk of his feelings at this moment.

"Come on, Emi. Let's go home." His monotone called out to her and she pulled her feelings under to walk straight. Putting together her resolves to force her to continue walking with the man who was giving her a heart attack in a dark alley moments ago. She stepped out onto the sidewalk and eyed the bright orange and red sky as the sun worked its away down. The streaks of scarlet reminded her of the eyes that stared so intensely into her own minutes ago.

She wondered what was happening behind those red eyes as she stepped beside him. Her heart leapt for a moment at the sensation of his pale long finger wrapped around her own. Pushing down the urge to snap at the sudden affection but feeling so overstimulated. Emiko looked over at Juuzou's expression but while his face still appeared straight he avoided eye contact with the dark haired girl.

Emiko instead looked at his pale strands that moved with the wind as they walked together. The silence around them was heavy as the two thought about the moment that had passed between them. Neither being able to believe the amount of feelings that swirled around them and the intensity of the sensations that crawled inside them. The same butterflies that flew around in the alley whispered in her belly as the two walked hand in hand down the street. She chewed on the skin of her lip as she thought quietly to herself.

"I think I like holding your hand." His voice mumbled as he stared off into the sky and the pair approached the apartment complex.

"Juuzou, do you have any idea what you did?" Emiko attempted to talk about the subject, well aware of the chances of Juuzou shutting down instead of answering. She just figured if the worse that could happen is her showering and avoiding him for the rest of the evening then so be it.

He looked over at her for the first time since leaving the alleyway and eyed the way she chewed at her lip intensely out of nervousness. He thought about the way he felt the strong need to feel her body on his own and the way he rocked at the idea of her teeth into his own lips. He dwelled on the way her skin felt so soft on his own and how he got a rush from yanking her hair. Pressing a hand into his cut shirt, the small bit of blood left on his finger brought an excited grin.

Did it really matter why he did what he did? Did it matter that he wanted to do it again?

He came to the conclusion that none of it mattered. If it excited him the way it did, why stop? The fun of messing with Emiko in the alleyway rivaled the fun he had slicing through bodies during his missions. Fun is fun and the why should not matter if it was pleasurable.

"No idea! But I loved it and I would love to do it again, my Emi!"