~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ~

Start from the beginning

Izuku stood up from his place on the couch, fuming. Izuku was enraged! Izuku was so mad, that he didn't notice that there was smoke coming from his mouth, seeping between his gritted teeth. Hisashi gasped as he looked at Izuku, "Izuku..." Hisashi said with amazement. Izuku turned to his father, clearly still angered. "I think you just manifested your quirk." Hisashi said, pointing to the smoke coming from Izuku's mouth.

Izuku froze, "I-I, what?" Izuku stuttered. "I think you just manifested your quirk late, kid!" Hisashi said, standing up next to Izuku. Izuku's eyes teared up, "B-but, I thought I was quirkless..." Izuku said, looking at the ground in front of him. "Apparently not, Izu! Some quirks come in when the body is ready for them or they're brought out by a strong emotion. You were angered when you saw Katsuki like that. I think that's what awakened your quirk! And by the looks of it, you got my quirk, kiddo!" Hisashi said, placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku threw himself into his father's arms, starting to cry. "Please... please, if this is a dream, don't wake me up!" Izuku laughed out through sobs. Hisashi laughed and hugged his son tighter.

A few hours passed, and Izuku was pacing back and forth. Izuku was expecting a call from Katsuki and his parents any time now, and he was extremely excited to give the news to the Bakugou's that he finally had a quirk! On one side, Izuku was excited, practically bouncing off the walls excited even. Then, on the other side, he was terrified. 'What will they think of me? Will they support me? Will Kacchan still love me? Will they-'

"Izuku!" Hisashi yelled, placing his hands on both of the boy's shoulders, keeping him from pacing anymore. "You're mumbling again..." Izuku awkwardly laughed. "Sorry, dad." Izuku said, looking at the ground.

Hisashi was about to speak again but was cut off by the phone ringing. "That must be Katsuki. Better not keep them waiting!" Hisashi said, winking at Izuku. Izuku sighed as he reached for the phone, accepting the facetime call.

"IZUKU!" Mitsuki yelled through the phone. "Lower your voice, woman. Are you trying to make us go deaf?" Katsuki said, earning a smack upside the head from his mother. Izuku giggled, "Nice to see you too, Auntie."

The five chatted for a while, congratulating Katsuki on first place at the sports festival when Izuku's eyes widened. "Kacchan!" Izuku suddenly yelled. "What, Deku?" Katsuki asked. "Something weird happened today when Dad and I were watching you on T.V!" Izuku said, bouncing up and down.

"Well, spit it out alrea-" Izuku cut Katsuki off, smoke coming from his mouth. Katsuki and his parent's eyes widened. "How-what-when-" Katsuki was cut off once more by his squealing mother. "IZUKU! YOU HAVE A QUIRK!" Mitsuki squealed. "And your fathers, no doubt!" Masaru said, joining in on the conversation. "Yeah! It happened when I saw Katsuki tied up like that earlier... Which reminds me, they should have no right doing that!" Izuku yelled.

"Izu, it's fine." Katsuki tried to reason. "No! It is not fine! They shouldn't have tied you up as they did! I get that you have anger issues, but that doesn't give them the right to tie you up!" Katsuki sighed, "It's fine, Izu. What's done is done. There is no going back. I'll be fine." Izuku calmed down and sighed. "Fine..."

Katsuki smiled lightly, "Thank you. Now, it's 9 PM and I have school tomorrow so I have to go, but I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Bye, Nerd. I love you."

"Love you too, Kacchan."

Izuku hung up the phone and headed upstairs to his room. Izuku changed into his pajamas which were just one of Katsuki's t-shirts he left here and his boxers and laid down on his bed falling into a peaceful sleep.

A couple of weeks went by and Izuku had posted quite a few new songs and videos. Over this time, Izuku had gotten a call from Katsuki saying that U.A had given the students dorms due to all the recent villain attacks. Because of the new dorm system, Izuku and Katsuki hadn't been able to do many videos together for YouTube or Twitch.

While Katsuki was at U.A, Izuku made it into one of the top schools in the world. Izuku made it into Melody Sky High, a school made to help grow and support peoples dreams and careers. It was a school where artists, content creators, music composers, athletes and many more came all over the world to attend to express themselves for who they are.

Izuku attended there for both his gaming and music careers. Izuku loved it there! He had a dorm which was soundproof so he could practice and game in peace without disturbing anybody. The thing about Melody Sky High is that they could leave campus anytime they wished to as long as they inform a teacher where they were leaving to. The school is really called Melody Sky Highschool but everyone called it Melody Sky High for both the reason of it being shorter and easier to say, but also because many famous people attended this school and their careers went sky high.

Izuku had a couple songs he wrote with his friends that he met at school which he posted but there was a certain song that gained everyone's attention.

Izuku wrote this song when he first joined the school, wishing he could be as confident and friendly as the cool kids of the school. Later that week, the 'cool kids' went up to Izuku and introduced themselves to him. Apparently they were really big fans of his but didn't know if they should talk to him or not. Izuku became good friends with them and practically became a part of their group.

One day, Izuku was steaming on Twitch, playing Minecraft Bedwars with a couple of his friends. There were five of them and they each were all on separate teams of one. Izuku, ironically, got the green team.

"OI! HANDS OFF MY BED, STABBY!" A male voice yelled over the call.

"YA SNOOZE, YA LOOZE!" A feminine voice shot back.

"Aline, Nathan, calm down. It's just a game." Izuku said into the mic.

"DO NOT TELL ME 'It's just a game' DEKU!" Aline yelled at him. "THIS IS WAR!"

Izuku was just flying around the map, watching the chaos unfold since he was killed with his bed destroyed earlier in the game. Aline was red, Nathen was purple, Mattie was yellow, Xailia was orange and Orion was blue. They were Izuku's friends from school.

Silence filled the air after the constant yelling.

"WHAT?!"

Izuku fell out of his chair, laughing. The others were so busy yelling at each other that they didn't notice Orion come up and break the last bed which happened to be Nathaniel's.

Orion was laughing while he knocked the last two players into the void below with a fire charge.

"THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!!" Izuku yelled, climbing back into his chair and clapping.

Izuku's chat was yelling "TEAM BLUE FOR THE WINNNN" making him laugh.