Chapter 2

༄They don't scare me༄

*jennifers pov*

the first lesson was dreadful and hailees death glares together with all the whispering about my family didn't help at all, but it was finally over. I could see that Chloe and Jenna were waiting for me outside the classroom. " I can't believe you survived that." the blonde told me I looked at them confused. "what do you mean why wouldn't I survive," I asked super confused both of them looked at me surprised. "you just sat next to the Hailee Steinfeld," Jenna whispered loudly making she huff. " yeah so me and Chloe are the dance moms girls but you don't see anyone scream out of joy to see us." just as I was about to finish my sentence when a bunch of people came running up to me and Chloe asking us a bunch of questions about the show and if our parents really fight that much which was very overwhelming.

"Hey out of my way." I heard a familiar voice say and I looked and saw hailee and her friends coming our way and I was freaking out. "Why are you hanging out with these two." The dark-haired girl asks making me look at her confused. " why wouldn't I be hanging out with them Chloe is my friend and Jenna is a friend of Chloe and a friend of hers is a friend of mine." I said confidentially. "

" their the social rejects and you are you why don't you hang out with us everyone loves us you will fit right in." Hailee explained and I looked at her shocked that she would talk to people like that. " well unlike you I don't care what people think so go back to your little squad and leave my friends alone steinfeld." She looked completely shock and pissed that I would say something like that to her and she left with her two minions offended not looking back at us.

"Oh my god why would you do that you just made yourself a spot on her death list." Jenna explained completely stunned at what she said and I looked at her shrugging not caring about it. "So they don't scare me." And with that I went my own way and away from everyone in the crowd.

↢♡↣

*time skip a few years*

The cast from dance moms and I were meeting each other again at a club In town after many years apart and we were having so much fun.
"Hey, you remember Hailee from middle and high school right," Chloe asked I just nod at her not knowing what she wants with this.

"Isn't that the girl you had a big crush on Jennie?" Nia asked making my cheeks run completely red. "I- what no I didn't I don't know what you're talking about let's just see what Chloe has to say," I said quickly making the others laugh at my reaction knowing nia was completely right.

"Yeah well, she came out with a new song again like geez this girl needs to calm down." The blond explained I looked at her shocked and quickly asked which one making her raise an eyebrow at me. "Ooo are you going to stalk her now or-" my little sister teased and I gave everyone a death glare while they all were laughing at my annoyed state. "so who you guys stalking." a familiar voice said but I couldn't recognize it so I turned around and saw Lizzie jacobs one of hailees old minions. " hey long time no see do you still walk around Steinfeld like a lost puppy," I asked sweetly and I could see that she rolled her making me chuckle quietly. " shut up Howell are you still using your parents money for everything." she threw back and now everyone was looking at her.

"no, because, unlike you and crow I'm successful and have my own team and Milian Doller network," I replied smirking and all my friends also had smirks on their faces knowing we still have better comebacks than them till this day. "I see you are still thinking about us Howell I'm honored." I recognized that voice anywhere I mean how could I not It belonged to the Hailee Steinfeld.

" I recognized that voice anywhere I mean how could I not It belonged to the Hailee Steinfeld