Once we reached our destination, I only then realized that this is my room. He tossed me inside, finally letting me go. The first thing I did once I was free from his grip is held my arm that's now color red and rubbed it, hoping the pain will go away.

"You are not allowed to go outside until I said so!" Was the last thing he said before slamming the door shut. I was hurt and I ran out of words. Just stuck there staring at the door that V harshly closed as if it would open any minute now. But it didn't.

Once my brain processed everything and I can now move again, my eyes was the first to react. It released my tears that I've been holding back earlier when we where walking. What did I do wrong now!? Why is he being such a jerk!? Was it wrong that I'm reunited with my cousin!? The tears flow like a faucet not running out of water. Damn, what is his problem!?

I kept on asking myself with a lot of questions. I know it's pointless but it's all I can do right now. I know I don't have the answer but still, I can't help but question myself. That was what I did until the sand man visited my room and threw sand at me which helped me fell asleep. But even in my dream I was crying because in there Eclipsa died in my arms and I can't protect her due to me being a weakling and worst, it was V who killed her. Fuck!

I woke up, my eyes are swollen. My eyesight are blurry and narrow, the reason is because I cried too much. And the cause is a fucking heartless devil. Fuck him! Fuck everything about him! I don't want to love him anymore. Please, take away my feelings. I don't want it now. Because of that thought, I ended up crying again. What really is his problem with Eclipsa? I regret feeling bad for him.

The numerous questions are assaulting my poor mind who bares no answer. It didn't stopped even when I was soaking in the warm water inside the bathroom. I thought it will help me escape my overthinking but it didn't. Even when I got dressed and laying on my bed again, I feel restless. In addition, the devil forbid me to go outside my room. Bullshit! This just makes me hate him more and more. That's good! In that way my romantic feelings for him will vanish. Ugh! All of this happenings makes my blood boil.

And just like that, just like what the asshole of a King said, I was locked inside my room. No one is to come inside and talk to me. The castle maids will go here but only to give me my food. If I talk to them they don't answer. Also, V assigned two guards in front of my door to prevent me from attempting to go outside. He was triggered when I first tried to so he makes sure that I won't do it again. Damn! What is this!? I never sign up for this kind of treatment!

Like how my usual day go nowadays, I'm inside my room doodling something on my notebook. I have it with me ever since I moved here. This is my way to kill time but it didn't work to kill boredom. I am so bored right now and the lack of company is making me lose my sanity. I only have myself to talk to, so I did. Every once in a while I'm talking to myself like a person who lose his mind. Ugh! What a pain!

But I had a feeling that today is gonna be different. And my instinct was never wrong. I heard the door open so I turn my head to see who it was. It's not yet time to eat so I know whoever went inside is not a maid. There it is, the intruder. The one who locked me up in here. The Ruler of this fucking place. He's fucking name is V. I rolled my eyes at his direction and resume on doodling.

"What are you doing?" He asked then marched his way to my spot.

"What do you think?" I irritatedly answered. I don't think I'm helping myself at this moment. My sharp tongue only seems to want the situation to be worst than it is. Fuck! I can't escape this now, can I!?

V kept quiet and didn't answer me. He just walked to the table I have in my room and made himself comfortable. "Yeah sure, make yourself feel at home.." I sarcastically commented. Glaring at him.

"I am at home.." He boastfully replied. I huffed in annoyance and just shut my mouth. Yes! Yes he is at home!? What was I thinking!? This is his castle. Everything in here is his possession. Including me! Because he told my fucking cousin that I am his! Fuck it.

Without realizing it, the pencil I'm holding broke due to me gripping it tightly. I am screaming inwardly and my patience is running out. Due to that, I threw my notebook and pencil to the wall not caring about it anymore. Then I slumped my body on my bed feeling drained. Sigh.

"Are you done?" V said, emotionless.

I put my hand on my forehead. "Shut up. Why are you here?" I'm keeping myself as calm as I can because if I don't I might snap at him right now.

"You're allowed to go outside again. But I refrain you from meeting that woman.."

I abruptly sat up, having enough of his antics. He's now standing and looking at me dangerously that if I don't have the right to be angry right now, I would be scared. "I can meet her whenever I want! I don't care about your bullshit rules!" I finally snapped and yelled at his face.

His face turned red and I can tell it's because of anger. "You do what I tell you to do!" He bicker with me.

"I'll do what I want! I'm not your possession!"

"You are mine! And when I said you can't meet that woman again, you can't!"

"Who told you I'm yours!? I am no one's possession! You don't have the right to claim me!"

"I saved you before. You offered your soul to me! You are mine!"

"Then you should've just let me to die that night! You should've just let those devils who hunts me kill me! I think that would be better instead of living like this with you.."

"Hah! Coming from the who begged me to save his life.."

I ran out of words to contradict his statement. Because it is true, I never thought I'd regret that wish I made back then. Scratch that. I've already countlessly hoped that I didn't begged the gods to save me that night. It wasn't even a god who saved me.

"Kill me.." the words left my mouth suddenly.

"Say that again?" Says V.

"Kill me! End my life! I want to die! Can't you hear me, bastard!? Huh?" I exclaimed, grabbed the collar of his attire then pull his face closer to mine. So he could see how serious I am.

My eyes grew wide when I felt his hand circle my waist. He lifted me up as if I weigh like a kid and threw me on my bed. V then, walked to the door, maybe not feeling to continue our argument anymore. "I'd rather have you kill me instead." Was what his last words were before he shut the door loudly. I heard multiple footsteps left and slowly fade, meaning V left with the guards who are guarding my room seconds ago.

Once again, I was left with no words and swirling mind. One moment we were arguing and then he would drop that bomb. What was that!? He would rather have me to kill him instead of him killing me!? Hah! If I just didn't swear that I would never do the same mistake my mother did, he is buried 6 feet under the ground by now. And his body is rotting and has worms eating his flesh! Fuck! He's such a bipolar! I can't tell wether his just playing with me or purposely doing this so my thinking would be a mess!

Nevertheless, I snorted at the direction where he disappeared and rolled my eyes once more before slumping again on the bed and search for my sleep. Eventually, it visited me and I let it took over my body. I closed my eyes in attempt to enter dreamland, silencing everything and locking it away from my thoughts. Minutes after, I finally feel into my slumber.

^^