Chapter 214 - 216

Începe de la început

There was a pause, "Well, I can't help you with anything else. I'll give you 500 yuan. You can find a few people to help you find a mother."

Shen Qiong was almost furious: "What are you talking about?! Mom is gone, don't you worry at all?!"

Sorry, Shaoyin is really not worried.

Huihui has already told her the truth.

Secondly, she didn't treat people as mentally retarded.

Yes, big cities are big, and it's easy to panic. But Wu Lingxi is an adult, no matter how weak and timid she is, she is not stupid!

If you get lost when you go out, with the well-developed public transportation system and various ways to ask for help, as long as she has the eyes to see, and the mouth to ask, she can get it back.

If she encounters complicated traffic conditions and large intersections with complicated signal lights, even if she can't look at them, she will follow people away!

What is there to worry about? !

People in their 70s and 80s are walking around. Wu Lingxi, who is only in her 50s, is going out. As for? !

However, she did not tell Shen Qiong.

If Shen Qiong wants to be filial to her daughter, let her be filial.

"What did I say? What's wrong with me? I haven't said about you yet!" She changed her indifference, and scolded coldly: "How long has it been for you to take care of you? You've got people out of sight! You can honestly say," Don't you want to be filial to her, and deliberately let her disappear?"

"You bullshit!!" Shen Qiong was shaking with anger.

Shaoyin sneered and said, "I have taken care of my mom for so many years and I have never bothered you. It's okay for you, how long is it? You lost my mom! You are ashamed to call me and accuse me! Can you accuse me?"

"This is your mistake! Your responsibility! It's all you are useless! You rubbish! Shen Qiong, I blame you if my mom is gone!"

Shen Qiong shivered with anger, didn't want to say a word to this white-eyed wolf, hung up the phone bitterly.

She was really shocked by her sister's indifference, it was beyond her imagination, she was shaking with anger, and it took a long time to calm down. I took the key and went out to find the parks, squares, vegetable markets and other places that Wu Lingxi liked.

While looking for it, she continued to call hopelessly.

In the evening, the call finally got through.

Got it through? !

Shen Qiong was shocked and hurriedly shouted: "Mom?!"

Wu Lingxi was startled by her trembling voice with shock and horror: "What's the matter? Qiongqiong, what's the matter?"

"Mom, are you okay?!"

Wu Lingxi said, "I'm fine. What's the matter?"

She begged them for a long time, but they were a conscientious shop and didn't fix it for her, because it really couldn't be repaired, and there was no need. Wu Lingxi ran to several stores, all of which were like this, and had to buy a new cell phone in disappointment, and carefully put the broken cell phone in his bag.

She bought a very cheap mobile phone, so she can make calls, but she can't play anyway. After inserting the card, the phone freezes for a while before it can be used. Grab your phone and walk home.

It was already dark at this time, and she planned to go to the vegetable market, buy some food, and make a meal to wait for Qiongqiong to return. As soon as he walked out for a while, he received a call from Shen Qiong.