Chapter 214 - 216

Start from the beginning

Shaoyin knew that Wu Lingxi had texted her.

Although Wu Lingxi has left, the contact has not been interrupted. After all, the current communication method is so advanced, and she sends her several text messages every day.

In the beginning, Wu Lingxi called her every day, but she didn't answer. Later Wu Lingxi changed to text her every day, but Shaoyin never responded.

Shen Qiong will tell her anyway. Since I talked about a break, it was a break. Wouldn't make up with Wu Lingxi again, or make up with her so easily.

She checked today's text messages. They were some health precautions sent by Wu Lingxi. She didn't say anything about coming back, so she said to Shen Qiong on the phone, "She didn't say she wanted to come back."

"Why are you so careless?!" Shen Qiong listened to her faint tone, anxious and angry, "Mom is gone! Did you hear it! Mom is gone! You don't know if you ask three questions, and you don't worry about mom, you still have a heart. ?!"

Shaoyin took off the phone blankly and hung up.

"What the hell!" Huihui cursed, "Only she has the heart! She is filial! She lost her sight of Wu Lingxi as soon as she took Wu Lingxi! She blames others! Does she blame others!"

Shaoyin asked it, "Where did Wu Lingxi go?"

Huihui checked, then sneered: "I'm repairing my phone."

Indeed, Wu Lingxi looked at her mobile phone from time to time, as Shen Qiong said. She couldn't worry about her eldest daughter and told her to do nothing, and she couldn't do it without restoring the relationship between mother and daughter. As a result, I often post some health-preserving news in the past, or look at some beautiful clothes from the Internet, and send it to Shaoyin for reference, and sometimes I will post recipes for the past, and so on.

She sends several messages every day, and Shaoyin does not reply to her, and she is not discouraged. Today was washing dishes. I thought of something. I picked up my mobile phone to send a message to Shaoyin, but my hand slipped and the mobile phone fell into the water.

She was taken aback and hurried to fish, but the phone was already flooded. It was this time when Shen Qiong called. At first, no one answered, because Wu Lingxi was throwing the water in the phone, but later it couldn't be connected because the phone was broken.

Wu Lingxi was very sad.

This is the phone Shen Xuan bought for her.

To be precise, it is a mobile phone given to you when you buy broadband. She was originally a frugal person, not to mention that the eldest daughter bought this before she broke with her.

If one broke, one would be missing. She was so distressed that she quickly changed her clothes, picked up her wallet and went out to find a place to repair her mobile phone. Up.

The people at the mobile phone shop advised her not to fix it. If it is not worth it, the circuit board is burned out, so she can just buy a new one. This kind of mobile phone is not valuable and unnecessary.

Wu Ling hesitated and asked others to fix it for her.

"..." Shao Yin.

How long has Wu Lingxi been missing? Isn't it just half a day? !

Shen Qiong was so anxious now that she was sweating. She was worried that Wu Lingxi would go home, but bought an inappropriate ticket, and worried that she would encounter something. She was too anxious and had no idea. She held back her anger and called Shaoyin again: "What to do?! Mom is gone!"

Shao Yin was speechless.

I don't know, I thought Wu Lingxi had been missing for a few days.

She held her hands and said coolly: "You ask me? I'm so far away, can I help you find her together?"