The Proposition

"Now Noelle, This is serious bussiness" Cole chuckled.I knew he was serious but after 'seeing' the secretary sit on a Fartie bag,Cliche I know, we couldnt contain ourselfs.Th culprit of course was Cole.

"Yes sir!" I saluted and sat down.Comfy butt chairs.Score!

"Noelle the person next to you is-"Cole began

"President of the agency,Andrew Pinds"I smiled.Truth was I was al excited to be here.I mean who wouldnt be! "But why is he here? No offense sir"I rushed that last part because I didnt want to seem mean and the fact if I get overly hyper I talk to fast.

"I have a special mission for you"I could tell he smiled a tiny bit.Way to make me sound retarded.

"Look just cause im somewhat blind doesnt mean im bad.Seriously so stereo-"I retorted.Typical everyone who knows im blind but hasnt seen my work.Guys like this piss me off.

"No no no Noelle.Not that way" Cole cooed.

"Oops"I covered my mouth.

"Ha.ha.Its okay I would of snapped to."His voice was soft now.Seeming to say sorry he didnt mean it that way."In truth Miss.Ferns-"

"Call me Noelle please"I twitched.I saw Coles body slip a sheet which looked like paper to Andrew.Damn him.I already know whats on it though.

"In truth Noelle"He cleared his voice"Your probably the best in the agency in 20 years.So we believe you deserve a special mission."He said calmly.

"This isnt a mission that you tell me is very important but is actually 10 year old shit"I demanded.So help me if this guy gives me a mission to look like a dumbass im going to kill them both.

"I assure it is nothing like that" Andrew swiftly replied.Hes noticed my attitude,"Your going to be protecting the son of the Nyxic family."

"Whats so special with that"I hunch my eyebrow.

"Instead of it just being a person who was at the wrong place at the wrong time,or knows something they shouldnt....Hes the next prince of Zania."He sighed.

"What do we have to do witht them?"I raised my voice. "Were not alies with them.Atleast anymore atleast"

"Calm down Noelle"Cole warned.

"Well the King of Zania has offered peace.By asking the princesses hand in marrige,for his son."Well thats a little egotistical."Unfortunately, many of our people are not happy with that.So taking matters into their own hands they are sending assassins to kill him."Andrew finished up.

"I thought the only assassins was in the angency.And they all have been trained to kill.I mean the only thing I know how to do,other than basics, is kill.If I was to leave I'd be dead"I questioned

"Again sadly no.There are illegal buildings training people to kill."He sighed.

Thats just..horrible.I mean im sure the prince doesnt want to many Princess Maria,but I bet they'll warm up to each other.Then again atleast Zania is waving the white flag.The wars have been horrible.You think nuclear guns arent real,well they are.Ive used one once.To blow up a building.They cause horrible damage.

"So,Just protect him for a year.It should be easy.All the assassins are amateurs."Cole said standing up.I smirked at this,its fun to tease them.Their always like ' Please dont' when you shove the barrel in the face.Guess reality hits them.Little to late.

"When wil I be leaving?"I hoped It would be atleast a week.

"Tomorrow"My jaw dropped and I was catching flies.Cole I hate you.

Andrew cleared his throat.I guess it was to remind him of something.

"Oh yes.Theres a catch"This caught my attention.

"Like a new car catch?"I  'eyed'  Cole.By that I mean I gave him a -dont-question- me-look-.

"No no.Actually two"His voice cracked.Great.Catches are like telling me to hurt a person really really bad,but he cant die.No fun. "First off he doesnt know about you.-"

"Then how am I to know who he is?"I shot a look at Cole.

"You'll know.Plus once you find him you have the choice of telling him"He paused seeing if I got all that,so I nodded. "Second, He at a private school...So your going to back to High school!" Coles voice got to the annoying chirpy voice.This is whe he hopes he didnt piss me off.

"High school? But thats like uncivilized children running around with sniper rifles.It doesnt work out"I bursted.

"Dont want to here about it.I know you have completed school but he needs protection."Cole retorted.

I grunted and sank down in my chair.

I completed college when I was 14.Being a killer you have to be smart and quick.My dream back then and still is, is to get to the top,In order to do that I studied hard.Always smuggling a workbook to the bathroom in the middle of the night just to remind myself how to do stuff.Nerdy I know.But once I completed college I said 'i quite' and stopped since.Of course I still use basic math just not calculus 2 problems.

"How am I suppose to do the work."I smirked.I had to get him.

"We have arranged for the principal to excuse your work.We talked to him.All teachers will hand out sheets to you and you will 'do them in class' and turn them in at the end.Therefore you get a stamp." I could tell Cole was smiling with victory.Dam him.

"So I just leave the sheet be"I repeated just to be clear.

"Yup"He said popping the 'p'.

"Great"I said sarcastically.

"I guess you need to get changed for bed."Cole stood up."You leave at 10:30.Jerad will be there to escort you" I scolded.I hate escorts.I hate being blind,or somewhat blind.

I got up and nodded a Andrew.He had to sit threw me and Coles bickering.Poor him.

I said good night to Cole and headed back to my dorm room.Of course with Jerad.God do I hate him.Still I act nice.We only small talk.I think hes scared because I might go ninja on him.Ha. If I just barely poke him on the back he jumps like a dying fish.I get a good laugh.

When I was in my bed I didnnt hesitate to let the sandman do his work.

___________!_________

A/N:

im slowly planning this all out and let me tell you..O3O! busy busy story.

:P ehh the song sorta relates :P x3 i luff it :D!

ehh

comments :D? plis!