Silence Doesnt Exist with a Beating Heart

A/N:

first off hai ;). Okay now seriouse duty :P

Plis dont hate me its my first time publishing on wattpad so dont hate! But do give me feed back o3o.

uhmmm if it goes well then yay i'll keep but you know if it doesnt watever :) Yes its a love story no theres no vampires werewolves or pixie dust.Its not a high school im in love with the bad boy story or im just doing this to get back at you but im falling in love.No.Not this story.Its a bit different with  few twist.Yes there will be plenty of action trust me :) Im pretty shure u can figure out parts by the title and pic o3o.I dont mean to sound cocky or frown upon the other stories either ;) i like them all.

Last thanks to my friend on FB girlfriend becuase she came up(or found it on the interweb)(haha x3)

Alright lets get started....Ps if the story gets going good i must warn u im very busy. :3

________________________________

I blend into the background well.Thats why they use me.My short yet curvy figure gives away my age easily;My  locks of curls fall from my head before I brush them away.I can tell I have a simple face with a normal nose and full lips.This is what makes me blend into the normal society of teens.

Heres the thing though, They want you to think that.Funny right? They want you to think that me,what you would call a 'normal' girl is normal.But im not.Im far from and wish I was close to it.I have a special 'gift' if you say.This gifts has benefits and its downside.Like if you never had to pee.Sure you dont use the bathroom but then wouldt kids ask you why? In this day nd' age people are blunt.Realisticly thats what you have to be to survive.Atleast thats what they say.

Now I'll tell you my gift but first did you notice how I didnt mention anything about my eyes? I didnt say the color.Or how I didnt mention the fact that anything I cannot feel,I do not know. This has to do with my 'gift'. My 'gift' is simple and complex.

Yes Im blind.But not entirely.You see I can see in black and white,but their just blobs.I only see the outline.I can see when you hesitate to move,are about to slap me,or even walking from behind me.Almost like I can here motion to come.Yet theres another twist.I can see 360,so I can see from behind,the side,or across.

Cool I know.Alas thats wrong on most parts.I can never see what you look like,or even what I look like.I can feel what you look like but nothing else.Plus the fact The only job I could get is the job of assassination.Dont get me wrong, its fun.Sick and twisted I know, but you see I cant do anything normal like you can.I cant goto school,I cant live in a normal house or even to love.Thats if I could actually.So im rather happy with my life, even though after this year it wont be as fun.

"Now this will be your last short-term mission"Cole,My trainer, said.I could picture him giving me an approving smile.Of course I could never know if he smiled,but I sure smiled at the thought."Then you'll be on your own in the long-term."

"Yes sir" I smiled ear to ear.Long-term missions always consist of moving in with a 'family' and protecting the 'subject' for a year.If you availed you may stay in the organization and either do the jobs of assassinations or if they offer you can train a child.This is the test to see if you can be a great killer,have no emotions,keep another alive and most important, Live.Simple but yet hard.

"So,You know the deal.Go into the room on the left.It will be a president suite on the top.You may use what ever way you want to get in but just do it quick.Their very heavily gaurded."He said as I shook my head."If anyone talks to you,Kill them.We can talk any chances.Got it squirt?"He turned and handed me a few guns.My guns.I know them all by heart.I need to since their just blobs.My double pistols,a machine pistol,smith wesson 500, and my favorite the desert eagle.Powerful kickback there.All of course had silencers.