"Shut up and Drive." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader - Smut

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, we have to get ready to leave for Vegas. Jason told me to wake you up." Mariah said. "Alright." Y/n said as she got out of her bed and walked to her closet. She grabbed some jeans and flannel, before changing and packed a bag. She grabbed the shorts and looked in her back pocket to find the little paper. 'I would like to get to know you better. Wanna join me for dinner tomorrow night?' She smiled, before deciding to type the number in her phone, before walking out of her room and down the stairs. She decided to risk everything and texted Paul. They got into the car and drove to the airport, before going on the plane towards Las Vegas. An hour went by and Y/n had been texting Paul ever since she landed. "Who the hell are you texting?" David asked. "Just a friend." Y/n replied. "Just a friend? Who?" David asked. "Nobody. Leave it, Dave." Y/n said as they got into the cars and drove towards the venue where Kiss was having their concert.

They were greeted by the crew, before being led inside of the venue. "Glad that you all could make it. Was it an easy flight?" Paul asked as he and the others walked up to the group. "Yeah. Was very nice." David replied, while vlogging. After a minute or two, she looked at Paul, who walked up to her. "Can I talk to you about your tour?" Paul asked. "Uh, yeah." Y/n replied, before they walked backstage. "You really wanna talk about the tour or about our texts?" Y/n asked. "Our texts, but I don't want to talk about it when they're there." Paul replied. "So you still wanna take me out for dinner?" Y/n asked. "Hell yeah. I really wanna get to know you." Paul replied. "Alright, where?" "Well, there's a really good restaurant further down the strip. We've been there before and it was the first restaurant that came to my mind when we were texting." Paul replied as he had leaned closer to her. "Will you call to make a reservation?" Y/n asked.

"I will, don't worry." Paul replied, before smiling at her. "There you are. We thought we lost you for a second." Natalie said as the group walked up to them. "No, no, I just had to ask Y/n something. But I don't believe you have met these two." Paul said as he saw Tommy, Gene and Eric walk up to them. "I don't think I did." Y/n replied. "Eric, nice to meet you." Eric said as he shook her hand. "Tommy." The taller one said, with a smile. "This is Y/n. The girl that covers some of our songs. She wrote songs herself as well and she has a very angelic voice. And she was just explaining something to me about one of her songs." Paul said as he looked at her. "Well, yeah. I have a song called 'The Demon in Me' and it's kinda about Gene and how he inspires me. And it's also about the rest of you." Y/n said. "That's so cool. We didn't even know that meaning." David said. Hours passed and Y/n found herself getting ready for her date in her hotel room.

She grabbed her red lace bralette and her black skirt, before putting it on. Y/n looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She grabbed her black heeled boots and her leather jacket, before walking out of the room, since she already did her makeup with Mariah and Natalie. She joined her friends for the concert when she got a text telling her to come backstage when the show finishes. Y/n and her friends were enjoying the show and before she knew it, Y/n was making her way backstage towards Paul's dressing room. "Hello you." Paul said as he walked up to her, still in his stage outfit. "Hi." Y/n replied, smiling. "Come in. I am going to get ready and we'll leave for dinner." He said as he opened the door to his dressing room. "Make yourself comfortable." He added. "I loved the show." Y/n said as she watched him take off his makeup. "Yeah? That's great." "But too bad you didn't play my favorite song." Y/n said, which made him look at her.

"What's your favorite?" "Well it has always been 'Forever' but very recent it has to be 'Let's Put the X in Sex.' There is something about that song that makes me go wild." Y/n said. "And it is something that I would like to do after this date." She added. "We'll see how the night goes." Paul said, smirking at her. After a while, Paul was ready and walked up to her. "Let's go and have dinner." Paul said as he held out his hand for her. She grabbed his hand and let him pull her up, before following him out of the dressing room and out of the venue.