●SEVEN●

"I deffinatly did not expect you to go around hugging my guards when it was my idea. Don't you think I deserve one too." The king mused.

Sofia didn't want to look at him but an unknown force made her gaze shift to his. Their eyes connected and an unknown feeling travels through both of them, one deciding to ignore the feeling while the other wondering what had caused such a rise of feeling.

"T-thank y-you" her gaze just as quick as it connects with his, looks away. She was scared but greatful and relieved that he didn't kill her rabbit companion.

She moved Cookie closer to her.

"You... You are something else, so simple, so pure. Why? Its frustrating." He was generally curious and frustrated. How can she be so untainted, not a speck of darkness just pure white innocence.

"Im sorry" she whispered, she never meant to frustrate anyone, she never meant to hurt anyone. Even though she was scared of the man who stood just a few steps away from him she wouldn't hurt him or hate him.

Maybe he had a good reason for being so angry, maybe he hated rabbits who knows.

"You really are nieve, so stupid and weak. You wouldn't make it in life on your own." The king, Lucian says with a cold voice and a hard gaze. She really was stupid.

Sofia looked away.

Weak.

She knew it wasn't the first time she was called that and she knew it wouldn't be the last. She was weak.

"I'm sorry" her voice cracked, a memory of the very word surfacing and making her already sad eyes water.

Weak to her was a trigger word, it triggered something, a memory that Sofia had almost forgotten. Almost.

"Frustrating" Lucian grunts, immediately after he leaves. He had seen a glimps of her eyes, she was crying and he wasn't going to watch her even though he thrived from the fear and tears of others he couldn't with her and he wasn't sure why.

Sofia once again was left to cry at the hands of the King.

She didn't want to be called a cry baby or anything along those lines so she wiped her tears and continued to feed cookie, it helped cheer her up but not entirely.

"Hey Sofia, I've been looking for you everywhere, Is that your pet rabbit!" River says after spotting Sofia. She looked down which was confusing since 1. She had chocolate cream smudged on the coner of her mouth and 2. Her pet was in her hands.

"Are you okay sweetheart." River asks after Sofia shook her head instead of answering vocally. She was always very outspoken with people she knew.

"I am weak." She whispers looking down. River knew how sensitive she was and words like that affected her.

"Who would tell you such a lie, if anything you are very strong. I mean you're not scared of spiders or snakes or any creepy animal and that is just a little bit of your strength, your bravery." Although these words were meant for encouragement she meant every word!

"I can't believe you're scared of spiders, they are so small" Sofia giggles remembering how River screamed when she saw a tiny tiny spider.

"First of all, that thing was huge and it had so many legs and eyes. That's not normal" River shivers, remembering the tiny creature that left her traumatised.

Sofias laughter echoes through the garden, the trees swaying in the night wind as if dancing to her melodic laugh.

The situation a while ago partly forgotten and left for when she was alone and feeling sad.

"Anyway enough about spiders, Ariana found her mate, can you believe that."

Sofia was happy for Ariana she seemed eager to find her mate. "Thats great, I hope she is happy!" Sofia smiles.

"She looked happy, he is from another pack so she will be moving packs." River informs. She was happy because Kimberly wouldn't have a partner to commit her crimes with.

"Oh well I hope Kimberly will be fine. They were close friends after all" Sofia says. She was sad for Kimberly even though she knew Kimberly barely liked her.

If anything she made her life hard but Sofia had always smiled through her tears and little did she know that only angered Kimberly.

"Sure." River comments, she knew not to ever disagree with Sofia as she would lecture her about kindness and all that sappy stuff. And goodness was she persistent.