Arrange marriage and date

Start from the beginning

As time goes by Izuku and Momo was getting to know each other and it was Izuku responsibility to take care of her in her way to school and during it since nezu wants him him to be a shadow for class1a he finished most of his class work and Aizawa allowed him to help people who was having trouble except for his tormentors.

Izumi: can you please help us Oni-Chan?

Izuku: did I ask you to stop beating me when I want you to which was everyday?

Izumi: n-no

Izuku: then there's your answer now get outta my face before I break yours

Shoto; you wouldn't do that to your sister would you?

Izuku: yes I would if your to stupid to not see that I already did it to Inko and there's plenty more for that to go around

As he smirked at them scaring them.

Katuski: you win this round you damn nerd but I will beat your ass.

Izuku: u say that but you just all talk keep it moving weakiling.

Katuski: What did you call m- *sees a gun in his face on his head*

Izuku: stop your damn yelling you is acting like a damn child who thinks no one can hear you we are all right here the next time you get loud with me or my lover*making momo blush* your life will be lost you got me boy?

Katuski:(scared) y-y-y-y-yes sir sorry sir I will never yell again.

As izuku takes his gun off his head he noticed that Katuski pissed himself and laughed at him.

Izuku: look at that someone had kissed his pants I advise you to go get a new pair before that copycat idiot decides to fuck with you.

Izuku made Katuski run crying making himself Izuku bitch and now Izuku looked at the rest of the remaining tormentors.

Izuku: if you don't want to end up like him I advise you to leave me the fuck alone or you'll end up like him maybe worst I'm not the same person you bullied.

Shoto: not until you give me momo.

Izuku: does she look like she wants you no she doesn't now fuck off before we throw hands and you would have a glass jaw like Inko.

Shoto got scared because he didn't want to end up like Inko.

Izuku: that's what I thought bitch boy.

Momo: stop wasting time and give me your attention.

Izuku: im sorry cupcake I didn't mean to neglect the attention you need now what's up?

Momo: my dad wanted to ask you something you and your dad so he is picking us both up.

Izuku: I'll tell him to meet us there I'll drive over there.