Chapter 188 - 190

Start from the beginning

"Hey, let's not say, there really is a personal choice. Strength and that are all taken care of." One person suddenly said.

The other people suddenly showed their knowing expressions, and laughed endlessly.

"If Brother Qin is willing to go, that would be the best. Maybe Duan will be generous and send us a batch of supplies."

"If Commander Duan is so fascinated, maybe he will merge with us with the base, hehehe!"

He Qing frowned, turned around and said, "You guys move faster!"

"What's the matter? It's too slow?" Several people turned their heads and looked at them. "You need to work fast, and move lightly, without any damage. You can do it?!"

They are all white workers, and they would be pretty good if they were willing to do it, but they are still silly!

He Qing's face fell slightly: "You say it again."

"What's the matter?" One person stood up abruptly, still holding a screwdriver in his hand, "Your dynasty has no one on your own, so make an idea to our Xinghuo head. We think it is brotherhood to help a group, you still pick Choosing different things?!"

He Qing said nothing.

He pursed his lips and looked behind him.

The man was stunned for a moment, suddenly had a bad feeling, and suddenly turned to look. I saw Shaoyin strolling over at some point, hugging her arms and smiling at him slightly.

As the leader of a large base, Shaoyin is willing to be approachable. He always smiles when he sees people. At this moment, he looks at this person kindly and says, "Thanks for your help."

The man suddenly became excited, and hurriedly bowed: "No hard work, no hard work." Kneeling down, bowed his head and started to work.

Damn! Who would dare to really think of this woman who can knock her fingers down as a kind person? I didn't see that Brother Qin had lost all of them!

Qin Xuancheng and Qiao Xue went out to kill the zombies. There were a lot of zombies in the research institute, and the two of them were unwilling to watch the dazzling scene of their people working for others here, and simply went out to kill the zombies to get crystal nuclei.

Shaoyin didn't go. She doesn't like this thing, and she doesn't worry about He Qing being here alone. So, just wander around on this floor and come and take a look from time to time.

At this moment, the person who caught Xinghuo was not convinced, she just smiled, and did not pursue it. Holding his hands, leaning on the wall, gossiping with He Qing: "What do you like to eat before the end of the world?"

He Qing doesn't like to talk about this. He doesn't like to talk before the end of the world, and doesn't like to talk after the end of the world.

Before the end of the world, he will buy what he likes to eat. After the end of the world, what he likes to eat, he can't sell it anymore.

However, in front of outsiders, he still gave Shaoyin face and replied: "I am not picky."

"It's better not to be picky." Shaoyin nodded and asked: "Then do you prefer salty or sweet?"

He Qing was slightly stunned, something flashed across his eyes. After a moment of silence, he replied: "I like spicy food."

"Oh." Shao Yin snapped his fingers and raised his eyebrows. Before he had time to say anything, he heard a "bang". When he moved his eyes, he saw a device dismantling ability hit something.

Looking at the other abilities, they all had a stiff complexion, and their bodies were tight, clutching tools and not working.

Shaoyin was stunned, and then laughed, "Papa Papa", he snapped his fingers until the few people became stiffer and stiffer, and then said with a smile: "I'm playing. I am People with psychic powers, if you want to attack you, you don’t need to snap your fingers. It’s to let you know that I didn’t sneak attack, so I snapped your fingers.”