But, there is nothing to say! Her movements were so fluent, the crystal nucleus fell in her palm as soon as the water arrows came in and out, and it didn't take much effort at all!

Surprise, admiration, and grateful eyes lit up.

"Thank you, Minister Duan!" A voice of thanks began to sound around him.

People who were rescued by Shaoyin rarely appeared panicked and stumbled around. Because she did a good job of finishing the work, she got rid of the zombies when she was so far away.

There are no zombies behind him who are screaming and biting, and the safety is temporarily guaranteed, so he can't help but feel relieved, and then ran forward after thanking him.

In the distance, there are a few wood-type supernatural beings. Seeing this scene, I want to follow suit. As a result, it is very difficult to control the branches to penetrate the zombie's eye sockets or roll out the crystal nucleus!

The zombies are not standing motionless, on the contrary, they are controlled by the instinct of eating, and they have been trying to attack. After several attempts, not only didn't aim at it, but also almost let the zombie get close to him, a few wood-type superpowers didn't dare to go back to their usual headshots.

You can explode from wherever you can.

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Shaoyin's still precise attack, and couldn't help being envious. Especially her ability is water system, just to clean the crystal core and put it in her pocket, clean and spotless! It's too special to make people enviable!

At this time, Qin Xuancheng and Liu Shi were fighting high-level zombies.

Liu Shi played extremely hard. Throwing golden cones, throwing golden thorns, and even trying to seal high-level zombies, all failed! Either avoided or torn, useless!

Occasionally, he stabbed a few times, but he couldn't pierce the defense of high-level zombies at all, and he had a very difficult fight.

This is Qin Xuancheng, otherwise he would not be playing hard now, but cold.

And Qin Xuancheng was not much better. Although his lightning attack has some effect on high-level zombies, it is not very effective. If he were not vigilant and vigorous enough, he would have been cut into a blood man by the wind blade of high-level zombies.

Even so, he had many holes in his body.

In the script, Qin Xuancheng spent a long time with the high-level zombies, but Qiao Xue was almost injured by the aftermath, which stimulated his potential and killed the high-level zombies with one blow.

Now that Qiao Xue is in the rear, and has not participated in the core battle, his potential has not been stimulated.

Shaoyin evacuated the members of the base all the way and finally came to the core battle circle. She glanced at Liu Shi's position and suddenly said loudly, "Brother Liu! I'll help you!"

With that said, he released a huge water arrow and attacked the high-level zombies!

"What are you doing here!" Liu Shi was angry at the time, and she was a second-level ability person who came to deliver food, not enough to make trouble!

Sure enough, before her water arrows hit the high-ranking zombies, they were rolled away by a wind blade. Immediately, the high-ranking zombie noticed her and sent a hurricane towards her.

Shaoyin couldn't dodge, was hit by the hurricane, and flew out severely!

"Minister Duan!" A wood-type supernatural person threw out the branches, trying to wrap her up. As a result, the speed of the hurricane was too fast. His branches and Shaoyin passed by, watching her crash into a building. !