Chapter 179 - 181

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine!" As soon as she went downstairs, Qiao Xue bit her lip and said to Qin Xuancheng, "Shall we help them? Not for Liu Shi, but for these poor people."

Qiao Xue couldn't manage to see so many people being eaten by zombies, and one person could be saved.

What's more, she was still thinking in her heart that if she resisted high-level zombies, as a reward, she would ask the researcher surnamed He to come over. If you can't resist it, you can take the opportunity to take away the researcher surnamed He so that he won't fall into the hands of Hope Base.

Qin Xuancheng rarely rejected her. When he came downstairs, he had been persuaded: "Okay. Then you protect yourself."

"I will." Qiao Xue nodded.

Qin Xuancheng rushed to the place where the fighting and screams were most concentrated.

Liu Shi was only a few steps behind him.

At this time, all the superpowers in the base had been dispatched, rushing in the direction of the zombie's attack.

When Shaoyin ran downstairs, she saw Qiao Xue and said to her: "Xiaoxue, hide away!" She is a space-type supernatural power, not a combat power, so she can't be counted on. He took out his gun and shot at the zombies while running.

"Here!" She shot a zombie and shouted at the two women who had fled. While running in the direction where the zombies were gathered, he rescued the members of the base.

Although she is wearing high-heeled boots, it does not affect her running speed. At this moment, she is walking through the chaotic base, her figure is stable, and the wind brings her long hair and rolls behind her. It's kind of sassy.

She bent over to pick up a child who was crowded about to fall, put him in place, and helped a woman who was about to fall, and said loudly: "Go east! Go all east! Don't crowd! I stopped here! "

With that, he fired two more shots and killed two zombies.

At first, everyone was very disdainful of her. A woman who only knew how to cling to men and made no contribution, but who was delicious and well-dressed every day, now commanded them? !

However, seeing her brows and eyes are rare and fierce, and the zombies who were chasing over were shot to death by her, her mind was stabilized in an instant. Nothing in the actual situation can comfort people the most. There are no zombies chasing after them, and they don't run so panicked. Although he still ran away quickly, but it was not so messy.

Shaoyin continued to move forward, guiding more members of the base.

When the bullet was all gone, she used the power. A series of water arrows shot out, shot in from the eye sockets of the zombies, destroying the brain, acting precise, accurate, and ruthless, and quickly killed one zombies after another.

More and more members of the base were rescued by her, and finally someone forgot to run and looked at her in surprise.

Didn't she say that this woman is nothing but to please men? How to kill zombies, so sharp?

Seeing her raising her hand again, a water arrow shot into the zombie's eye socket, penetrated the skull, rolled up something, and flew into the palm of her hand. After she took it, she put it in her pocket.

After a few times, those who watched suddenly realized that it was a crystal nucleus! !

Normally killing zombies is to kill all the zombies, and only after confirming that it is safe, will the spoils be counted, and the zombies will be opened one by one to dig out the crystal cores. Like her... never seen before!