Again

I woke up in the morning.My head spinned like crazy as if it want to burst.

"Argh..." I tried to massage my head but still the headache feel like shit to me.

Krek

"Morning Sukuna!"

A guy suddenly walked into the room with  some food.He looked at me cheerfully.

"Here babe ,I made your favourite breakfast,bon appetit!",said the guy while placing a plate of omelette rice and a cup of coffee beside the table.

I stared at his face for a few seconds because I'm still in confusion

Huh?

"Yuuji?!",I held  his wrist tightly

"Yeah Sukuna, what's wrong?",he asked me and sitting beside me.

I looked at him.Why is he so calm?

"Sukuna?"

"Aren't you married last week? Why are you here? What about your wife?",I asked while holding his hand.

"Eh,what do you mean that I married? Wife? I don't have one .Aren't we're together?  " he replied back .

Huh?

Us?

Being together?

"What do you mean?"

Yuuji looked at me weirdly and suddenly laughing.

"Wait,are you already forgot about it? Hahaha! You're the one who asked me to live together with you.Also,you must have forgot about the current situation,right?", said Yuuji while fed me

I tried to remember something when I look at Yuuji's face and realized after a few minutes

"Oh...right,maybe I'm just too tired.I feel like my head gonna burst. The nightmare must be it",I replied while looking at the window that being shield with some metal.

"I guess maybe",he smiled and continue to fed me.

"Delicious",I praised

Yuuji smile

"Outside? Is it okay?",I asked and grab the coffee.

Yuuji didn't respond

After that,he stood up and walking towards the drawers.

"Still...not,but I guess it will be better", he replied.

"Oh"

"Im gonna go out after this.Do you want anything,Sukuna?"

I stared at him while he changed his outfit to black.He then walked back to me.

"Sokay,I'm okay I guess,gonna watch the movie after this"

"Okay then.Dont forget your medicine,okay? I'll be right back",Yuuji stroke my hair.