Debut Time!!

Remember, this is an open public Hololive, where all Hololive EN, ID, JP and more more more will be involved in this shit

The scene Change to the Collab where all the Hololive EN girl in it as they making an announcement to their viewers.

Kiara: "Okay guys today... *Giggles* We have a special announcement for everyone out there!"

Gura: " Very Very Very Very Very Very special?"

Ina: "Yes, yes it is Gura."

They all giggled about it and overtime it went silent as Calli continues.

Calli: "We're having 6th member of Hololive EN! of this Gen!" She said as the chat went wild.

JAKE: "Oh! Oh! I hope she's cute!
Simpperino: "I hope she's a lol- Beauty!"

GuraFollowers: ^ Jail.

Amelia: "Well here's a catch.... he's a guy." She said as it grows to be more wilder than before.

AmElIAX: "WHOT?-"
Kiarachad: "UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHH BOIZZZZZZZ"
Holoxo: "This is it boys, that guy's gonna get a harem."

Kiara: "The best part is... he's with us right now!"

Then an avatar appeared beside them on a screen.

He has white long messy hair tied like a ponytail as both of his eyes are pure Azure Blue, his attire is just a normal clothes, Blue Jackets and black tshirt within the jecket

Siegfried: "GOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNINGGGGGGGGGGGG VIETNAMM!!"

His voice is similar as the accent is recognize that he is from Europe, and not a deep and not a high pitch, makes it more perfect as the chat lose their shit.

InfamousBoyz: "VIETNAM!!!!"
Inazz: "VIETNAMMMMM!!!!!!"
Chungus: "THE TREE SPEAKING VIETNAMESE!"

They were all laughing at the comments non-stop.

Siegfried: Alright, Alright! The names Siegfried Kaslana! Call me Siegfried or Ziggy for short!"

Calli: "They seem to like you Siegfried."

Siegfried: "Of course, I'm a memer and a memer will need content! That's why I'm a concent creator, animator that I can make short animated series or a whole film of us! I play games, musician and singing too."

Amelia: "Looks like we got a very talented yet funny guy! Why don't you describe yourself?"

Siegfried: "Right! *Ahem*"

Siegfried: " A screen play, He was a boy with a boy with a big dreams. The only specific details about his childhood is that he enjoyed the TV show Arahato, and that he felt trapped in his big house. Thus, when he planned to escape his house, the monster called Honkai ruined it all by destroying their household, causing the death of their family. But lucky on his side because of a certain someone saved him from the verge of death and owed his life to him. He knew that losing a family is a huge impact for him and he give an offer that he can't ignored, he accepts and join Hololive where he streams on his daily life musician, singing, animating and much more. But beware that his rage is beyond of everyone's level despite inheritance of his father's rage.

Siegfried: "The most Epico Description!"

Gura: "Tragic yet funny, me like it, I found a friend!"

Everyone laugh as the chat gives KEKW emote.

Calli: "I heard you make songs?"

Siegfried: "Yes and absolutely, also I can make background music too. I can make it the best one!"

Calli: "Ho? Then let's do a collab will ya?"

Siegfried: "Thought you never asked. But first, I need to experience the environment first before I do something. Cool? Cool. Also, I will be doing a QnA for tomorrow streams so you can ask a question there or send a question at my Twitter!"

Then the chat spammed.

amesimp01: "Wowowo new ship!"
gaww: "Ayo Kiara would like to have a word with you."
kiki69: "FriCall!"

Then we talking more and more until we end our stream there. But we're still in Discord call though.

Siegfried: Hell that old man really gives me working. Never thought that my career from 10k Subs into more than that before I join Hololive.

Ina: "Tell me about it" She said as we laugh.

Kiara: "Why did you join Hololive?"

Siegfried: "Well, first and foremost I need money to survive with my mom actually. Ever since my dad passed away and running low on money, I had to go and work my ass off to earn money on my own."

Calli: "Ouch.. That' rough."

Siegfried: "That was until I realize that streaming can earn money too, I was too dumb to realize that day because my personality can make people laugh and make money to help my family, plus making people laugh is my specialty ever since I was a kid." He said and start to burst into a laugh along with other. Then...

Amelia: "Wait, you said that you had to work, then what happened to your education purposes? Did you graduated?"

....

....

Siegfried: "I Dropped out of Highschool at the age of 16." He said as the girls went silent.

Gura: ..Ooof... Then that day you really desperate huh?"

Siegfried: "Da, it's suffering yet it's an experience that I suffered along with my mom. But now, I have no regrets dropping out of Highschool, as long I can make money to pay the bill and make people happy faces during live streams, I'm happy." 

Amelia: "You're too kind.."

Kiara: "It's my first time seeing a boy who this kind enough to help, now that's I admire you the most when you interviewed with Yagoo that day."

SIegfried: "Heh, a wise man said 'a blockhead always a blockhead' besides, I'm still bad at math anyways."

Ina: "We all are, welcome to the club." She said as we're wheezed to death.

Siegfried: "Well, time for me to go girls. I need to sleep"

"Night!"

As I disconnected the call, I clicked Sleep Mode on my PC and faceplanted on the bed as I drifted into a deep sleep.

"... Night, mom, dad."