Chapter-2

Next day-
After Mr. And Mrs. Anderson left for their office, jones pulled Anna into his room. Anna," Jones, let's not do it. I really don't wanna do it".
Jones-" yeah yeah. It's your same story everytime. Come on, don't be so sulky."
Anna tried to resist Jones, however she ended up on bed with Jones.
Anna-"This will be the last time we're doing this, ok?"
Jones-"we'll see that. You've perhaps said it before also but look we end up making out again and again".
Anna-"Jones, I'm serious this time. This will be our last."
Jones-"yeah, I'm serious too" *in a sarcastic tone*. "We'll see about that."
No matter how much Anna resisted to suck his dick, Jones forced her to do so. Its not that Anna was any weak girl. She knew fighting. She could beat up four men all by herself at once. Thus she never worried of any bad men, kidnapping het on the road because she knew until she is conscious no one can touch her. But, she didn't want to use force on her brother. After all, its her family. She didn't want him to get injured However while sucking on his dick and doing whatever Jones said, Anna comforted herself saying that, "it's the last time, the last. You need to make through it just today. Everything will be fine after that".
Little did she know that, nothing will be fine since then.
*After the makeout session*---
Anna entered her room, frustrated and disappointed on herself. She sat on the chair and mentally said" ughh".
Anna's pov---
Why does all the weird things in the world happens with me? How come I don't have anyone who can help me. Please. I need help. Only if I could disappear somewhere!
----
She stopped thinking about all that happened and again reminded herself that that was the last time. She started to study shrugging off all the thoughts. Anna is the type of girl, who never forgets to get back on her study and start over again no matter what happens.
*In the evening*--
Anna was studying quietly, however the scene of her making out with her brother flashed on her mind all of a sudden. Her mind started to get filled with those scenes and thoughts and disappointment gradually. She went to the last page of the notebook on which she was writing and scratched the pen across the page like a person who scratches knife on a person's body. The last page of her notebook tore in two halves partially joined at the end. Her frustration was not out of her yet. She took out the blade from her pencil pouch and cut her hand, not on the wrist but on her forearm. No sooner did she do that, blood started streaming way down her hands. This was the first she harmed herself. As the pain was increasing, a smirk plastered on her face. She said, "how nice it feels, when all the disappointment, frustration, anger comes out of the body with the blood!! You've made me bleed, you'll also bleed. Everyone who has made me bleed internally or externally, I'll make you pay personally". 
*Few days later*---
Anna and Mrs. Henderson(her mom) were talking with each other.
Mrs. Henderson-" if a man grabs a girl, she has nothing to do. The girl has to go wherever the nan will take her. You know, Anna, men are too strong".
The more Mrs. Henderson was saying all this, the hotter Anna's blood wss getting. Anna-"Even a girl can fight against a man, mom"
Mrs. Henderson-"no no Anna. Things doesn't happen like that"
Anna wanted to reject all her mom was saying but quietly digesting everything as she knew it would only lead to an argument.
Little did Mrs. Henderson k ow that her baby daughter was grown up. She was a top Street fighter and also knew boxing. Fighting is all about techniques and Anna had learnt it all. This is the reason she never feared anyone. After Mrs. Henderson left, Anna sucked her teeth and again cut her leg with a blade. She smirked seeing the blood flow out from her leg. It kindda satisfied her.
*Within a span of a year*--
Anna's journey to make herself stronger, powerful and capable of killing someone started. She worked out day and night to make herself more athletic and stronger. She worked on her fighting skills and knife using skills to be able to use knife to kill someone. She graduated from high school and entered in a good university. Whenever she got mad or frustrated, she used to harm herself by cutting her hands or legs. However, she was able to stop that sex relationship with her brother. That day when she said it will be the last time, she actually meant it.
[6 months ago]---
Jones-" hey, Anna, let's have some fun ".
Anna-" no. Didn't I say you the last time that that will be our last making out?"
Jones-"I know, I know. But still it has been so long we have done it please"
Anna-"Jones, your nagging won't change my no to yes so you better not waste both of our time".
Jones-"pfft*in frustration* I'll never do anything for you, just watch!"
Anna-"As if I will lose anything, huh!"
------
That's how, their relationship ended. It has been a year now.
Everyone thinks that, Anna Henderson is a really good girl. She's polite, honest, well mannered but that was the past good girl Anna. Now the good girl has gone bad.
*1 year later*---
*During a class in her university*---
A professor was giving lecture but Anna's mind was somewhere else. She was thinking something looking at the floor beside the desk.
Professor-"Second last bench, last girl from the left, can you hear me?"
Anna didn't hear her professor calling her name. But what she noticed is the girl sitting before her looking at her. As she also looked at her, she suddenly noticed all the students around her are looking at her.
Professor-"you, can you hear me?"
Anna-"yes sir, I can".
Professor-"doesn't seem som you're thinking something so deeply that you can't even hear your professor calling you".
Anna-"I'm sorry sir. I was just thinking about a concept that you just taught. I mean I was trying to understand the concept better. "
Professor-"But to understand that concept, you aren't listening to the present concept my dear".
Anna-"I'm sorry sir".
Professor-"Pay attention to what I'm teaching now".
Anna sat down and again started thinking of something else however this time looking at the professor and occasionally looking at her book so that the professor doesn't doubt her anymore.
After a while, Anna smiled proudly at herself as she achieved something she longed for. She spoke in her mind,"lets see, how you escape my plan, tonight. I'm going in".

Author's pov---
What do you think Anna planned? And for whom? Was she planning to kill someone?

Please comment, vote and also add my story to your library. Love love~~