chapter 13

Jisung was dragged somewhere, he heard a door open and shut. The person who was grabbing his collar, threw him on the floor.

The light turned on. Jisung was rubbing his eyes and trying to open them as the light was shining so bright into his eyes.

"Did seungmin called you here? You ruined the whole night for us!" Hyunjin grabbed his collar and shaked him.

"Shhhh.... Hyunjin don't be loud" Felix brought his index finger to his lips.

"Awww look at that face. Poor boy, so sorry. Are you hurt? Hope you are ready to handle some more punches and kicks" Minho said touching jisung's sotf cheeks and gave an evil smirk.

Jisung was shaking.

"Oh you. Can't you understand. Stay away from from our friends. Don't try to be friends with them, we hate weak kids" Felix said.

"I-I am sorry. I will leave in the morning. I will never be around them. I promise. Please don't hit me sir" Jisung begged.

But he end up with bruises anyway.

When they were done beating him, jisung was lying on the floor, eyes closed.

Minho look at him and called out Felix and hyunjin who were leaving.

"Hey guys! Look he fainted"

"Oh no! What should we do now?" Hyunjin asked in panick.

"Let's just carry him and put him on the bed, where he is suppose to be" Felix suggested.

Both of them agreed.

Minho then carried him in his arms. He looked at jisung and kept thinking about him.

"We hurt him a lot. What if something really happens to him? The bruises I gave him, look so bad"

Minho puts jisung down, beside seungmin.

For a minute he was still thinking about jisung.

"Wait, why am I thinking about him so much. He's just another weak student, just another target like others. Don't think too much Minho, just go to sleep" He scolded himself to sleep.

"Jisung! Jisung! Where are you?" Seungmin was looking all over for jisung.

Then a notification from jisung pop's on seungmin's phone.

"So Sorry for leaving without telling you. I just had to leave"

Seungmin was surprised "what!? But why? What was the reason to leave so early?" He wondered and also super worried about him.

A/N : I finally fell bad for jisung. So let's reduce this bullying a bit.