chapter 8

"Don't cry jisung. Whatever it is, it's gonna be okay"

Jisung was so surprise.

"S-Seungmin, what are you doing here? H-how did you know I was here?"

"I really wanted to know, what's. Wrong with you. So i followed you" Seungmin helped the boy to stand up.

"So be honest, do those three bully you?"

Jisung lowered his head and was not sure what to say.

"What should I do? What if he is just acting to be nice. He is going to bully me like the others. He is their friend after all." Jisung thought to himself.

"N-n-no" He mattered.

Seungmin put his hand under jisung's chin, making him look up.

"Jisung, tell me. I will not bully you. I just want to be your friend. Please trust me"

That "Please" Suddenly reminded jisung, how he pleaded to felix and minho in the washroom that day.

Jisung saw seungmin's smile, it did not look fake.

"Yes, they bully me"

Seungmin then took jisung's bag off his shoulder and cared it himself.

He held jisung's hand and took him to the park.

They sat down on a bench under the cool shade of a tree.

"Non of their friends know they bully students who are weak, only I know. They don't want anyone to know because none likes bullying and they will not have any friends. They can be nice to students like me who can defend themselves but the weak ones.....I don't know, they just can't be nice to them. And I don't tell anyone because, I don't want our happy friend circle to break" Seungmin explained.

Jisung just nodded.

"Ummm... Am I stupid to think that away?" Seungmin asked.

"No, you're not. You don't tell anyone to save your friendship and that's okay" Jisung said looking at him, very sweetly.

The boys kept talking for a long time and gave each other their numbers.

Seungmin walked jisung till his house "now I know address jisungie. I will come to meet you every weekend" And with they waved good bye to each other.

Jisung's brother was not home yet. As usual he went to his room, sat on his and for a change, he was smiling. At the same time wondering, why his new friend didn't ask anything about him being in the graveyard.

Jisung then laid on the bed thinking about seungmin. He slowly closed his eyes.

"Sang hoon don't do this, please stop. Come to me, everything is going to be just fine" Jisung begged to sang hoon who was on the edge of the rooftop.

"No jisung i am not strong to handle it this any more. But i know you are, don't end up like me. Find a good and strong friend not a coward like me, okay"

"No, please don't"

"Good bye Jisung~"

"NOOOO!!!"