chapter 12

It was almost 7 pm, all seungmin's friends were here but he was still waiting for his best friend.

"Are all of your friends here seungmin?" His sister asked.

"No" He answerd.

"Who is left?" His mom questioned.

Before seungmin could answer, the door bell rings.

"Jisung!" He screamed in joy and brought him inside.

Seungmin then Inteduesed jisung to everyone.

"Jisung you already know my friends. So this is my mom and my older sister"

"Hello jisung" Seungmin's mother smiled.

"Hi jisung" His sister raised her hand a bit and smiled.

Jisung looked at seungmin's friends, he really knew all of them.

But there was a thing he forgot, his bullies. They were there too.

He started shaking when he saw them. Seungmin noticed that and put his arm around jisung's shoulder.

"Come on everyone, we are going to my room" He announced.

They all sat down in seungmin's room.

"Woww seungmin, your room is so bright and beautiful" Jisung's eyes sparkled.

Seungmin gave a cute smiled.

They all played games and were enjoying. Seungmin also called his sister to spend time with them.

Jisung was feeling like a new member, kind of like, nobody knew him there.

After a while jisung noticed six scary eyes staring at him.

The bullies were angry and pissed at him.

"Oh that weak and stupid boy. Did seungmin really became such a good friend of his" Minho was talking to himself in his head.

Jisung thought he would have fun but he was scared, as three people were staring at him like they are going to kill him.

Chan suggested to watch a kdrama. Everyone thought it was a good idea so seungmin's sister turned on the TV  and boys over flower were showing on one channel.

And as it involves some bullying concept, all the memories of jisung getting bullied, were coming back him. Jisung was almost about to cry but seungmin's mom came in and told to switch off the TV and go to sleep.

It was 2 am when everyone in the house was asleep but not jisung.

Jisung thoughts wouldn't let him sleep.

Jisung got up and he started to walk towards the kitchen to grab some water.

It was all dark, nothing was visible. Jisung was walking, touching the walls and trying to get to the kitchen.

And in that dark-dark place, someone grabbed jisung's collor from behind and was dragging him somewhere.

"Un-huh? Wh-what th-" Jisung was cute of by the same person covering his mouth and whispering.

"Stay quit or you're going to die"