chapter 2

Next morning when jisung woke up, he realised that he was late for school. He got up, wore his hoodie, packed his bag and as his room was upstairs he had to run down the stairs, where he slipped and fell.

His body still hurt but he had to go to school. He stood up and was about to leave. “honey, eat something and then leave” his mom called out from behind.

“Mom I’m already late, I will eat later”
He responded.

“at least take your lunch then”

Jisung grabbed the lunch box and left for school.

As he entered the school and was walking through the corridors, he saw the boys from yesterday standing at the same place.

Jisung was very scared to go to his locker to take the text books.

Jisung was shaking while removing the keys of the locker from his pocket. Before he could even hold the keys still, hyunjin grabbed his hair and pulled his head, making them face to face.

“you brat, you got lucky yesterday but not today kido. None can save you from me” hyunjin said with a smirk.

The bell rang, all the students started running to their class rooms.

“you’re lucky, the bell rang, I will see you at lunch. You're not getting away from me!” hyunjin yelled as he went to his class and was very pissed.

When it was lunch time, jisung went on the rooftop so he could eat peacefully.

Minho and Felix saw their friend group so the three of them decided to sit with them in the cafeteria.

When the school was over, jisung ran as fast as his legs could care him. He saved himself from bullies at lunch so of course they are going to come after school and jisung knew that.

Jisung saw those three bullies walking upwards him so he tried to run even faster to get away from them but Felix ran after him.

Felix grabbed his hair and threw him on the ground.

“you think you can get away from us? You brat”

Hyunjin punched him real hard, the three of them started kicking his stomach.

Jisung screamed in pain.

The boy's eyes started to fill with tears. “No, p-please s-stop, it h-hurts” but the boys didn't stop until they got tired.

After the bullies left, jisung slowly got up and went to a graveyard, he sat in front of grave and started tearing up again“sang hoon now I get it how you felt lonely, sad, painful. You told me to stay strong but it's getting hard. I wanna come see you my friend. I miss you so much”