Prologue

1 year later.

"I can not believe this" I whispered with exaltation in my voice. How can he tell me these stuff without any kind of emotion in his face. I am sick and tire of his mysterious games.

"Well it is not that surprising Renata" he shrugged his shoulders. I was still lost in thought that I was trying to fix things out that I asked him to explain it to me again.

"We are causing fraud, they will find all the money that someone have being doing since that day of May, the 1.3 million that someone makes every month. Thanks to you, someone has a fortune that could go into three entire generations, I am that someone, and you my darling with be charged" he smirked at me, those intensive eyes watching my every move.

"No" I whisper and smiled up to where he was standing.

"No what?" He asked. I stood in the silent room without words or sounds going out of my mouth. "Answer me damn it" he shouted.

I exploded in a laughing fit, a sarcastic one. "You really think I am an idiot Edward?" "That is my second name" he replied. I stood up and hug him from behind, whispering into his pale ear. "Every move; every sound; and every breath you take or make, I have it under my sleeve. Tapes are all around the house, too bad my father put them because I don't know where they are. When I find them we will see who is charged" I kiss his neck and walked away to the hallway. "And I will be laughing the day you get into prison. You had the liberty" I shouted from the tiny bit of distance.