"You think I'm a child that need to be scolded or something?" F/n scoffed. "It's not even about that it's about your children" Aizawa said firmly. F/n crosses his arms, but giving Aizawa his attention.

"We brought your son here to be protected and since that altercation happened he left. He needs to be here on campus." Aizawa explained. "He wasn't planning on staying anyway" F/n shrugged. "It seems like you don't care Mr L/n" Aizawa said, talking over him. F/n paused and looks at Aizawa with wide eyes. Aizawa scoots his chair back and slowly gets up.

"By the way Y/n told me everything, about you trying to take her out of U.A" Aizawa said as he walks around his desk and approaches F/n.

"Yeah" F/n said blandly. "Well, sorry but you can't do that" Aizawa crosses his arms. F/n tilts his head and gives him a surprise/pissed off look on his face. However, Aizawa wasn't phased by it.

"The fuck you mean I can't do that?! She's MY daughter!" F/n said sternly. Aizawa knows he's losing his cool but this isn't about him, this is about Y/n.

"You really think taking her out of campus is the best option? We have a powerful villain just waiting for her to be away from here." Aizawa said while he glare slightly at F/n. "She don't have to deal with this shit if she's away with me! I can take her out of here if I want to!" F/n snapped. "No, you can't" Aizawa sighed.

"She's MY daughter! I'm her guardian and I have the right to do whatever I think it's best, i don't have to listen to you!" F/n yelled. "You don't get it, do you?" Aizawa said. He unfolded his arms and gets closer to F/n, glaring daggers at him.

"The moment you enrolled Y/n to this school that guardian title went to me. I'm HER teacher, I'm the one that makes the final call with the decisions, not you" Aizawa snapped. F/n grits his teeth. "This isn't just some regular high school, we're here to make our students the strong heroes they wish to be." Aizawa said while slowly backing away.

"With that powerful villain targeting my daughter all that shit is out the window!" F/n said while gritting his teeth. "Like I said before, we're here to make our students the strong heroes they wish to be. You can't coward away from every villain that wish to strike. You're in the military, you should know that." Aizawa pointed out.

F/n close his eyes tightly, as he tries to calm down. Aizawa turns and sits back on his chair. "If you don't believe that Y/n is fully capable of standing her ground I can prove it to you" F/n sighs and looks over at Aizawa.

Next Day! - In Class

All 1-A students attended to class but as usual, they're always early so different chatting going on through the whole class. However, you're the one that's quiet this morning. You wasn't in the mood and still couldn't get that moment with Bakugou out of your head.

You're so upset with him.

The urge to look at him comes to you and you did just that. Slowly looking at him in the corner of your eye you see him looking down at his book, but you can tell he couldn't focus as if he had so much on his mind.

"Everyone quiet down, Aizawa will be here shortly!" Iida announced. The class obeyed and sure enough Aizawa walks in.

"Alright class, change of plan" Aizawa said nonchalantly. The class begins to whisper and mumble to each other. "Instead of continuing the lessons on our textbook well be doing a hero course exercise" Aizawa announced.

"Alright!" Denki cheered in the background. "Change into your costumes and head to ground beta" Aizawa said before exiting the classroom.

"Hero course?" You thought. "Hell yeah it's about time we do a little bit of action!" Denki smirked. "Yeah, to be honest" Jirou mumbled. "Alright everyone! You heard Mr Aizawa, let's hurry and change into our costumes!" Iida said loudly. Everyone headed out the classroom and change into their hero costumes.