𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

♡︎Your POV♡︎

Me and Eren were put into Levi squad. Eren was put there because of his Titan ability and I was there because I am supposed to be babysitting him when my Dad can't. It was a little awkward for us to be in his squad.

"Oh my God are you Levi's daughter?!" Asked a girl with orange hair and brown eyes.

"Uh, yeah." I said.

"You're so pretty, I'm Petra."

"Oh! thanks, I'm Y/n!"

She then turned to look at Eren.

"And you must be Eren, right?" She asked him.

"Yeah." He said.

"You two are so cute together by the way!" She was cut of by my father.

"They aren't together, Petra unless they're not telling me something if that's the case I would be happy beat the shit out of you, Eren."

"Dad, It's not like that." I said to him.

I looked over to Eren, he looked flustered and scared for his life at the same time.

"You better be telling the truth, breaking necks are my least favourite things to do." He said and glared at Eren before he walked away.

"I'm sorry for assuming that." Said Petra.

"I-it's fine." Said Eren.

❥❥❥

Me and Eren decided to go on a walk during our free time.

"You good, Eren?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." He lied.

"I know you're lying, you can tell me."

"I-it's embarrassing." He said.

"It's fine, I promise I'll try my best not to laugh." I said.

"I-I'm kinda scared of your Dad." He said.

I was holding in my laughter.

"And look at that, you're laughing at me."

"N-no! I'm not." I was really struggling to hold in my laughing

"Ok, you can laugh now." He said rolling his eyes.

I burst out into laughter.

"I-Is it because of what he said?" I said holding my stomach. Eren, the boy who can turn into a titan and can wipe out a whole bunch of them is absolutely terrified of my dad. My 5'2 dad.

"Don't worry he's not that scary, he's just over-protective. It's fine if you thought it was scary, I bet if Jean were in your situation he'd piss himself." Eren laughed at my statement.