𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

♡︎Your POV♡︎

"Must be nice being humanity's strongest's daughter." The girl said as she tried to walk away.

'This bitch thinks she can do this to me and get away scott free? I don't think so.'

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Well you're from the underground, so you must be some ugly trash can." The girl said, her friends behind her started to laugh.

"That makes literally no sense." I said.

"Well, I mean you did grow up under the surface. I guess none of those worthless nobodies like her father got an education." The girls laughed once again.

I slapped the girl across the face, hard making her fall down. I grabbed her by the collar.

"You can do whatever the fuck you want to me but as soon as you bring my family into shit, I'll fucking come for you." I said. Throwing her away.

"You're gonna pay for this, dumpster slut!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I was about to go to the dorms when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, Y/n why are you covered in food?" Someone asked me. I looked and saw Eren with his beautiful green eyes
starting at me.

"To be honest I don't even know." I told him. "Some ugly whores trying to assert dominance or something stupid like that."

"Ah, I see." He nodded his head. "Why are girls so mean?"

"I have no fucking clue." I said. "Hormones?"

"Damn, girls are confusing." He said. I laughed a bit.

"Anyways I should get this off of me before it goes rotten and messes up my hair." I said.

"Ok see ya Y/n."

"See ya Eren."

❥❥❥

The next day

♡︎Eren's POV♡︎

Me and Armin walked over to the mess hall for breakfast.

We saw Mikasa talking to Y/n, it looked like Mikasa wanted to kill someone.

"What's her deal?" I asked Armin.

"No clue." He answered. He went up to the girls.

"Um Mikasa, Y/n... what are you guys talking about." He asks

They both turn to look at us. Y/n sighs.

"I'm asking Y/n why her shirt from yesterday was stained. Y/n's dad is a clean freak so there's no way she'd have something stained and not washed. Her dad would kill her." Said Mikasa. "Now tell me, what happened.

"I already told you. Just some jerks who have nothing better to do." Y/n explained.

"You mean that one girl that dumped food on you last night?" I asked.

They both looked at me.

"Y/n, who did it?!" Asked Mikasa.

"Mika, it's over and done with. I already dealt with her."

"Ok, and?" Said Mikasa. "Tell me more about her.