Momo: I haven't met her dad said that she's in a good place.*points to sky*

Bucky understood what she meant when she said that and felt bad.

Bucky: ok let's take you home and is it ok if I use this  as evidence I need it for where I'm going.

Momo: yes I don't mind at all I'm sure you have something to do with it more then I do but can I have his name the boy that we have right there?

Bucky: yes his name is Izuku Barnes you did my son well actually.

Momo: if he's your son why is he getting beat down by those kids?

Bucky: I tell you in the future ok

Momo: ok but I will be asking you again if your ok with it.

Bucky: I will.

As Bucky took momo home he told her father that she witnessed that the kids beat down Izuku who was in his shoulder and that he was his son but only told him about it. As Bucky took Izuku back to the Avengers base Izuku woke up from an 10 hours rest that he had from the pain he had taken from his so call friends. When he started to move his arms he noticed that he has a metal arm on his left side.

 When he started to move his arms he noticed that he has a metal arm on his left side

Izuku: what is this?

Bucky: that there is your left arm I noticed that it was working and we decided to put another one on you.

Izuku looked at Bucky and was scared on how he looked for a minute because he can see that he is mad as hell but it wasn't to him.

Izuku: who are you sir?

Bucky: you might not believe me when I say this but I'm your father Bucky Barnes and before you ask where have I been well that stupid ass women we call Inko had kept me away from you with that idiot that she with.

Izuku was not mad that Inko had kept him away from his father this whole time.

Izuku: are you quirkless?

Bucky: yes I am as you can see we both have the same arm *shows him the same thing that Izuku gotten* but I will say this there's something that I have that's more then a quirk.

Izuku: and what's that?

Bucky: super solider serum if you want we can give you that.

Izuku:we?

As izuku said that the avengers had come in and saw that Izuku had woken up.