[Scenario #27] Her Reaction: Reader Rage Quits/Rages

Requested: iamasimpforkirari

Yumemi Yumemite: "Stop taking my brand! And jeez, so the dude started t-bagging you... does not MAKE UP FOR THE DENT IN THE DESK!"

Kirari Momobami: Sips her tea in all the chaos of you yelling, pronouncing words terribly and saying bad roasts at the person that has you muted. Nearby, Runa laughs behind her screen seeing your character leave the game.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "What was that for?! It's just a game!?" All that did was cause you to screen in place. "I GET IT!"

Runa Yomozuki: "Ehehehehe! Trash! You seriously couldn't handle the pressure! Ahahahah!"

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh, dear, someone needs a break." She engulfs you into her embrace. "How about we go watch TV and you can go back in an hour or two?"

Midari Ikishima: Blushes, tightens her thighs, slight drool leaving he mouth. Oh, I wish she did that to me, she thought. "Midari, you realize you said that out loud right?" You say, disgusted as your rage was gone.

"Damn..."

Sayaka Igarashi: "Y/N?!" She heard you from the living room and saw your controller hanging on to life. "Put it down." She turned off the game and the online lobby turns into a blank screen. "Come eat, I made some food."

Meari Saotome: "What the hell?!" She took the collar of your shirt and flicked your forehead. "It's a game, you shouldn't be so violent, sore loser." She shoved you back. "Now, let me teach you how a master does it." You watch her dominant and your emotional embarrassment is gone, but now you felt something else. "Damnit, Y/N."

Rei Batsubami: "I can't believe you raged at Animal Crossing." You fell to your knees, defeated. "I can't get the finish, AHHHHHHHH!"

Ririka Momobami: She thought something was very wrong when you punched the desk and cry out. But knowing you, you were just playing Minecraft and died to a creeper. Although, seeing her made you happy and just watched you play for the rest of the night.

"What happened?"

"I died to a stupid creeper, and my stuff is forever lost!"

She hugged you. "How about I help you on your journey?"

"Really?"

"Yep!"