[One-Shot #9 Kirari] Laziness Is Sometimes Deceiving

Requested: AquaticDonut12

Warning: None

Words: 779

Notes: From Kirari Imagines

---

It was odd enough for someone of Kirari's stature to be interested into someone who was lazy. Y/N L/N, a skilled gambler with the potential of being one of the best, didn't care enough to be the best. It was all nothing -- irrelevant to her -- a rouse. But to Kirari she was the most intriguing girl she has seen during her time at the academy.

Y/N lend up against a wall, twirling a chip through her fingers, her hand in the pocket of the skirt. Her ankles crossed, and her body was relaxed. The sun beaming on half her face, the corner of her eye seeing the glare of the window. She sighed, yawning at the peacefully environment around her until she saw the glisten of blue. Kirari stood at the end of the hallway studying the lazy girl.

"Y/N L/N," Kirari called, her hand cuffing her elbow. "I've finally found you."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Yeah, what did I do to gain the presence of the President?"

Kirari snickered. "It's not what you did -- it's what you didn't do."

The sound of her shoes clicking against the ground was soothing and satisfying, but it also left the aura of intimidation. She towered of your figure, her lips next to your ear.

"You left an intriguing memory for me." Kirari smiled. "I don't quite understand you. Everyone here is hungry to win -- for the time to show their abilities, and reach for the top, but you don't care for that do you, or you don't necessarily work for it." Kirari moved away, looking right into the [color] orbs that didn't show any fear. "You are known for your potential, but most importantly your laziness."

Y/N shrugged. "It's so much work to go against these people, can't they be reasonable and just give up or something? Damn."

Kirari crossed her arms. "You certainly have a different mentaility." Kirari took out a phone, showing a video to Y/N. "But this is a video of a very recent gamble you were in, and I can't help playing it over and over again."

Y/N peaked over her shoulder. "Why? It isn't even anything out there. Just a gamble."

Kirari looked over at her. "Would you be interested in joining the council?"

Y/N groaned. "Really? I mean, I have nothing better so why not."

Kirari smiled. "Great, I'll see you then."

Y/N smiled, flipping the chip into the air, and then catching it. "This is probably the most entertaining thing. I can't wait to see what she has in stored for me." Y/N walked in the opposite direction.

Kirari eyes glowed blue. "Laziness is sometimes deceiving isn't it, Sayaka?"

Sayaka looked at Kirari. "Yes, President."

Kirari sighed. "This will be very exciting."