[One-Shot #5 Kirari] Caught By Kirari

Requested: ItzCyndiHere

Warning: None

Words: 338

---

It wasn’t the brightest, nor smartest idea, but it was an idea nonetheless. Seeing Kirari leave the school, you persuade yourself to sneak into the school after midnight. You climbed through an unlocked widow, and gently stood in one of the hallways. You laughed at yourself, surprised this had worked out in the end.

You explored around the academy, and upon the silence, you heard another set of footsteps behind you. You turned around, but no-one stood there to give you relief. Seeing that no-one was there you started to feel an unsettling pit in your stomach begin to form. You didn’t want to get caught by a person, let alone a ghost that may haunt the school. 

You began to walk to the door, wanting to leave as soon as possible. You grabbed a hold of the locks, and turned them. Believing you had unlocked the door, you grab a hold of the handle to have it still locked. Your eyes widened, turning the locks again. Someone was here, it was no ghost that made those footsteps. Turning the handle once again, you were pulled back, and pinned against a wall. You locked eyes with blue ones, and knew it was the president herself that stood in front of you. You looked at her with no expression. Any hint of one would give Kirari what she wanted. 

“Mind telling me the meaning behind this?” She asked. 

You looked to the floor, not knowing what could happen after this moment. 

“Rest easy.” She let you go. 

“Just wanted. . .it was just for fun.”

“For fun?” She smirked. “Running around a school after hours is fun?”

“Don’t laugh,” You frowned. 

“No, honey. I wouldn’t dare, but you better run along now before something else happens.” 

You grabbed the handle of the door, and ran out into the outside. Your cheeks flushed by her seductive eyes. She smirked at your shy behavior, and exited out herself. 

“Wonder what her lips taste like."