[Scenario #20] Your Reaction: She Accidentally Kicks You Off The Bed

You felt it in your bones, but sadly, it was too late. Your face kissed the floor and now you were cold. You glared at her...

Yumemi Yumemite: "Damnit, I'm not your chair!" You would tackle her in an attempt to avenge your lost sleep.

Kirari Momobami: You didn't bother, you saw her eyes open with a smirk, a sumg smirk as you rolled your eyes and laughed. She opened her arms for you to crawl back into them.

Itsuki Sumeragi: Nope. You were just gonna sleep on the floor, she's a mad lady.

Runa Yomozuki: Shocked. Such a small person to have such power in her legs. You went over to her game, and unplugged the charger from the wall, snickered and went back to sleep.

Yumeko Jabami: You saw her peacefully sleeping face, and didn't care, you just cuddled. . .extra hard this time.

Midari Ikishima: You pulled her with you. "It may only be five in the morning, but I'm still gonna kick your ass!

Sayaka Igarashi: She didn't mean to, she would be extremely apologetic in the morning to the point you would just have to kiss her to make her feel better.

Meari Saotome: "Mary!" You whispered. "Shut up!" Not only did she kick you off, she threw a pillow. You were in a warzone and you didn't know it.

Rei Batsubami: "Oh, sorry." She would help you back in, nothing but warm arms around you, and small chuckles.

Ririka Momobami: Would freak out, and your glare would turn into an affection "it's okay" look. You would hold her close to retake the heat you lost.