●𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧●

───♡─────────────
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
───♡─────────────

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

:*¨༺ ༻¨*:

Takemichi looks at the person in front of him completely confused, there's a stranger in his house, who wouldn't be scared? "Oh, I'm your nanny," the girl said with a sweet smile. Takemichi watched, trying to remember if he knew her, but nothing came to mind. She was a girl of medium height, with shoulder-length light hair and large, kind eyes. She was wearing a school uniform, which consisted of a plaid skirt and a clean button-down shirt under a light vest.

"So you're the nanny my mother told me about, it's nice to meet you..." Michi bows respectfully, making the girl feel embarrassed. "E-eh, you don't have to bow, come in, I've brought you some cookies." Removing his shoes, he enters and the two go into the living room.

There the nanny has a friendly chat with him. She talks about random topics such as movies, cartoons and favorite toys. With her amusing and interesting stories, the nanny wins the boy's admiration and attention, and the two become friends.

As they talk, the nanny realizes that they both have tastes and hobbies in common. She shares her experiences and Takemichi feels valued when he is listened to and understood. The trust between the two begins to grow and, little by little, they start to build a genuine friendship.

In the meantime he discovers that her name was Akane 'So that's Inui's sister' he had forgotten about her but, remembering now, she ended up dying in a fire.

'Should I get involved in this? Save her, or maybe I should just get on with my life? It's so confusing'

Even if he wants to just ignore it, he can't, his body acts without thinking, especially now that he's met and empathized with the girl

Akane looks at the boy lost in his own thoughts. She expected him to be restless, but it was quite the opposite. Her phone rings, drawing their attention. "Just a minute", she turns away to answer it.

Meanwhile, Michi looks at the tempting cookies on the table. With a mischievous grin, he takes one to taste. The crunchy texture and sweet taste immediately win him over. He can't wait to eat more, so he decides to get another. Suddenly, Akane returns to the room and catches the surprised boy with his hand in the dough, or rather his mouth full of cookies. She laughs softly and sits down next to him.

"I didn't expect you to be so quiet and polite," says Akane in admiration. The boy smiles good-humoredly and replies, "All my friends are surprised too!" The two continue chatting animatedly, while enjoying the delicious cookies Akane has brought.
She always picks up her phone to check the time, and takemichi asks her why, "Has something happened?" His voice comes out a little confused because his mouth was full of cookies.

A bead of sweat trickled down the girl's forehead "I need to pick up my brother, is it okay if I bring him here?..." She was worried about whether or not she could bring the boy here. "All right, it'll be more fun!" He grins from ear to ear, making the mood happier.