● 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ●

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ɪⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

"𝑊-𝒉𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝒉𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚" 𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟. "𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝒉𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑜, 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛" 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑.

"𝑁-𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝒉𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" 𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠𝒉𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚.

"𝒉𝑎𝒉𝑎𝒉𝑎 𝒉𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒" 𝑠𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑐𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚.

"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑖𝑚"

Takemichi closed the door quickly looking at the floor and took a deep breath.

'This guy is dangerous'

He started to look around seeing that it was a simple bathroom, it looked like his old bathroom but more organized.

He put the clothes he was going to wear in the sink and started to undress, when he finished he went to the shower and turned it on, the water was hot not like the rain which was cold, he even thought he might be sick.

'On second thought I must stay in this timeline, well I'm already dead anyway, I struggled so hard to make everyone happy that I forgot about myself, maybe God gave me a second chance to be happy.'

A tear fell from his eyes and mixed with the water, he then began to wash.

When he finished showering, he grabbed the towel and started to dry off, then put it on the towel rack and dressed right there, it's a basic black blouse with no details with white pants, all very comfortable.

He took the dirty clothes, folded them and left the bathroom, back to the bedroom, put the clothes on the table and sat on the bed.

He looked up at the ceiling waiting for the Shinichiro's arrival.

A few minutes passed before the sound of the door opening echoed throughout the room.
Takemichi looked to the side to find whoever he was waiting approaching.

When he got close enough, Shinichiro noticed that the boy's hair was messed up.
"Do you want me to do your hair?" He asked while smiling.
"Ok" replied and a slight chuckle could be heard, takemichi looked where she came from and found Shinichiro picking up a hairbrush.

He turned and went back to bed, when he found a comfortable position, he started to work, as he always fixed his sister's hair, he already knew how to do certain hairstyles.

Takemichi sighed enjoying this action, no one has ever combed his hair, he always does it himself, sometimes he wishes he had an older brother.

The older one noticed the younger one's state and gave a smile, bent his head closer, grabbing a lock of hair and bringing it to his nose.