Sweet Beginning

Introduction

Sweet Beginning

K'reem, pronounced Kareem, couldn't wait to get home to his Peaches. He could smell her from a mile away, and he knew she was already ready and waiting for him. Today marked their two year anniversary, and he was going to get his taste if it killed him.

He sat at his office desk, looking over random files until the clock struck 5. It was only 3:50, and he thought maybe time had frozen. Just before he decided to go out for lunch, his iPhone chirped, causing him to sigh, and lean back in his black leather chair. It slightly rolled back, and he slid his fairly big thumb across the screen, punching in the code--0214--the day he met his girlfriend, Peaches.

Sitting in the mall food court, K'reem was uninterestedly picking at the horribly cooked steak. Who sales steak at a mall anyway? He finally closed the lid, and threw away the plate. Still hungry, he decided to try the new ice cream booth.

'Forbidden Fruit' was the name. He raised his eyebrow and shrugged. It would probably be good. Not bothering to look at the person serving him, K'reem looked at the menu above the person's head, unable to make a decision. It was Valentines Day. the mall was empty, the workers were bitter, and he was dateless for the night.

It had been a year since he last been in a relationship, and Valentines Day was just another day to him. He was just annoyed. The entire menu had been altered just for this day. He mentally rolled his eyes looking at the stupid lovey-dovey names.

Did they really think he'd pay his money to eat a Love Lasting Liquid Sundae?

"What do you recommend?" he asked, taking a final scan at the sickening treats, and then finally taking a look at the young twenty-two year old, same age as him, behind the counter, he had to take a step back, and admire the beautiful girl. She blushed and adjusted her cap.

"Well, what do you like to eat?" She said, and he smirked, catching the double meaning he wasn't sure if she had meant to throw out. Her voice was smooth and feminine, yet it held maturity and a certain sexiness. It intrigued him.

"That's why I asked you, miss...."

"It's Peaches." She smiled, and he gave her a questioning look, and then looking at her name tag that said 'Peachinia'. It was different, yet it made her all the more unique.

"Well, Peaches, what do you like to eat?" He asked, admiring her frame as she turned to point at an item on the menu.

"Damn." He whispered, and with her back turned, Peaches smiled, and continued to describe the treat.

He wasn't listening. Her gorgeous face held high cheek bones an d slightly slanted eyes. She wasn't Asian, but he knew she had to be mixed with something. Her naturally tanned skin that had a hint of caramel glowed in the lime green work polo shirt. Her burgundy hair shined as little strands fell from out the sides of her cap, not able to contain her gorgeous locks.

"...Or this. It's French." She said, pointing to the chocolate sundae truffle. She giggled, as she gave him a quick glance, noticing he wasn't listening.

K'reem never thought kaki's looked so good. Her thin waist that led to full hips, complemented the ironically peach shaped ass that he wanted a taste of. It sat up perky, while still round, it was full. He cleared his throat, seeing she had been standing at the counter probably for a minute now.

"Sorry.. how about the second one?" He said randomly, not caring what the desert might be.

"Sure, one Peaches N' Cream coming right up." She said softly, popping the 'p', and letting the words drip off her tongue, coming off seductive, her words dripping with passion. What was it with her? No one was that passionate about desserts, but maybe she was.