overheated heatwave

The one who has faced the same situation and consequence knows the reason better than you yourself know about it ...

Mumbai , India

" karan ... today you have to finalize the deal with Benz Marchantize ... he has given a time in next 2 hours ... he is visiting india specially for this .. just one thing to keep in mind .. he wants his dealers to be punctual and on time " varun spoke instantly as soon as karan picked up the his call which had been ringing for a while now and karan couldn't pick as he was sleeping ...

Karan is not one of those who had thigh sleeps .. he generally wakes up quickily with just a sound but yesterday night he had a peaceful sleep god knows why ...

" time for some productive and unwanted business " karan spoke back to varun who knew karan was least interested in his regular business ... but he had to do it just to answer his opponents about where does he get so much money plus these businesses got a few billion dollars into his accounts so why waste such chances ...

" karan you have just 2 hours and please be on time " varun spoke up who knew karan can never be on time ...

Karan threw his cell to a distance and pushed off the duvet off his body .. the sun rays entering into his chamber irritated him and he pulled off the screen blocking them completely ... he is one of those who love living vampire lives ... staying in the dark ... hating light ...

He went to the washroom and turned on the hot water shower and let the water flow down his perfectly formed body ...

Scene shift

" preeta uth ja ... collage ke lia late ho rahe hain ... aj hamara project submit karna hai we need to be on time " sia shouted on seeing preeta still sleeping lazily ...

" if I skip my break fast then also we will be on time ... even if I will sleep half an hour more plus the sun hasn't came out of the horizon yet ... I can't see any sunlight peeping into my room to greet me " preeta replied back lazily covering her body with the duvet ...

Sia : that's because ... the windows are not open yet ... wait a second ...

Sia opened the windows as she knew how much preeta loved a well lightes place and ventilated ... she is one of those who is afraid of darkness ... darkness scares her the most ...

" now get up " sia said keeping her hands on her waist ...

Preeta gave out a lazy stretch before removing the duvet which was double the weight of her body from her body with much difficulty and wore her flippers and went to the washroom to take a shower ...

Author's note – imagine preeta and karan getting ready scenes side by side

Preeta came out of the washroom wrapped in a towel and went to the wardrobe to chose a dress for herself ... it was a simple plabe light blue salwar kameez ...

Karan came out of the washroom in his bath robe and shouted at his servant to get him his regular business clothes ...

Preeta applied a little make up on her face just as a touch up

Karan applied the most expensive hair products on his hair to set them up correctly ... and wore his expensive chain banded watch and applied perfume before leaving ...

Preeta moved out of the house without having breakfast

Karan sat on his luxurious breakfast table for a hearty breakfast ...

Preeta touched the feet of her parents in the photo and wished them to be safe and sound where ever they are and bless her always

Karan burned a photo of her mother and cursed her to die in hell before leaving his room ...