18. the day after

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

INSTAGRAM!

emmalangevin posted an IG story!

@lainey 's hungover remedy <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Elaine sat next to Emma, practically attached to her hip. The morning after was filled with groans and whines so she was ready with her chocolate chip cookies and some milk.

The others were munching on them for breakfast when Corpse walked to the kitchen, sitting down next to Sykkuno, he took off his mask slowly as the others sat there just chatting.

"Last night was crazy." Karl said quietly. Tina hummed as Rae nodded, "I can't remember half of it." Emma admitted making the others laugh.

"How did we get to bed?" Rae asked. Sykkuno chuckled, "Me and Lainey helped you guys to bed." He said. They thanked the two and she smiled.

Corpse glanced at her, "Uh- who brought me to my-" "Me." Elaine spoke for the first time that morning. "Thank you." he said and she just nodding. It confused Corpse, he watched as Elaine wiped the crumbs off her face and excused herself to fix her things. She was leaving with Emma to go back with her.

He was beyond confused as to why Elaine was acting that way but it seems he was the only one who noticed because the others just continued their conversations.

Karl, politely looked at Corpse, "Hey you okay?" he asked. Corpse sighed, "I think so yeah." he said. Tina furrowed her eyebrows, "What? What do you mean you think so?" she asked.

This caused the others to focus on Corpse. He sighed and drank his milk, "Did I do anything last night? I don't blurt something out?" He asked Sykkuno who shrugged.

"Lainey was the one who tucked you in after she did with Emma. I was making sure Tina and Rae didn't fall off the mattress." He said making the girls laugh.

Corpse sighed and Emma patted his shoulder, "Maybe she's just tired. Making these cookies takes time." She said. He nodded and they continued to talk about random things as Corpse fumbled with his mask.

Emma who noticed took note of everything, she would be asking her cousin for sure when they got home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was the time to leave and everyone was saying their good byes to Corpse. Toast was the first to leave because he had a commitment that day that he was already late for.

Rae and Kkuno went out next followed with Tina alongside Karl where they will be meeting with Jimmy, Maddy and Tala. The last ones to leave were the cousins.

Emma was hugging Corpse when Elaine exited the bathroom. She waited patiently for them to finish and when they did, Emma pulled away and patted Corpse's head.

"I'll wait for you outside Lainey." She said before walking out the apartment, leaving the two some time to talk.

Corpse gulped nervously, his mask back on as he put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. Elaine walked to him and smiled, "Did you have fun?" she asked. He nodded, "I did yeah. Thank you." he said.

Elaine chuckled, "You know I should be the one thanking you?" she asked. He raised an eyebrow, confused but she smiled, "Thanks for looking for me and making me feel better." She said.

He hummed and nodded, he walked to her and she looked at the ground. His heart dropped a bit, "Bunny..." he trailed. She hummed and he sighed, "Did I do something?" he asked.

Elaine looked at him, staring into his eyes, she didn't want to say so she just smiled, "You're a drunk talker aren't you." she said.

He frowned, "I said something..." he trailed and she nodded. Before Corpse could ask what it was, she moved to him and hugged him. He sighed and hugged her back. He knew she wouldn't be telling him.

"I just wish you were sober." She whispered and pulled away. "Elaine-" "I'll text you when we get back. Thank you Corpse." She said before kissing his cheek and walking away.

Emma said one last goodbye before closing the door. Corpse stood there, deep within his thoughts. He groaned and kicked the couch. What did he say?

Walking to his bedroom, he wanted to wallow in his sheets. He wished he could remember, he usually did, but everything was still a bit mushy and hazy. So when he sat in his bed, he didn't expect to see a note.

He read it and he sighed, plopping in his bed as he gripped the note. He clenched his eyes shut, and as he focused, he slowly started to remember.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

INSTAGRAM!

Lainey posted an IG story!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Corpse_Husband posted an IG story!