15. addressing it

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TWITTER!

lainey // laineyplays

stream

addressing everything.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TWITCH!

lainechill is going live!

Talking about what happened.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The moment her starting soon screen was gone, she waited for a bit for people to arrive. She was quiet and was just reading chat which really worried the people watching.

When she thought that enough people were there she offered them a small tight lipped smile. "Hi chat. How are you?" she asked as she read the messages.

"I've been gone for a while and since then a whole lot of shit happened." She said. She didn't like beating around the bush, she was known to be straightforward and that's what she wanted to happen on this stream.

"This will be a short stream as well as a very straightforward one. I don't want to work my way up, I'll talk about the things and then I'll end and finish up my small trip and then I'll be back with Emma soon." She said with a smile.

She sniffed and rubbed her nose, "So when I took the break I didn't expect everything to get chaotic. First the doxxing of me and Emma." She said as she pursed her lips.

The chat and her friends that were watching her stream keep noticing that she was looking to the side, like she was looking at someone.

"But yeah, me and Emma are cousins." She said simply as she shrugged, "We didn't mean to hide we just didn't say it outloud because we thought we didn't need to explain it to you guys cause family is very important to us." She explained.

She looked up behind the camera where Corpse sat. He nodded at her and she let out a breath, "And then the information about my parents was leaked." She said.

She played with her sleeves and she pursed her lips looking straight at the camera which caused chat and others to shiver at her stare. "Yes, my parents died when I was 5. And yes it was a car accident." She said with a blank face.

"I think some of you will understand why I didn't share it. Its very personal and if you have an ounce of humanity in your bones, you would realize that." she said before sighed.